1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Clutch Community

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Feb 3, 2015.

1. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

well....I guess Roc's frustration with internet trolls was justified after all.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What wrong with America is ignorant people like you that think Mexicans are a race. I'm Hispanic and believe me when I say there are a lot of Hispanics that don't like Mexicans for a lot of different reasons. Get over yourself.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I need Red from That 70's Show right now.

Yes SwoLy it was insulting and demeaning the way you asked. You remind me of this guy I know who says socially awkward things all the time and doesn't recognize it.

If you over heard someone say "I'll keep you in my prayers..." to another person in real life would you carry on the way you did and ask them ridiculous questions about how they pray? I'm not religious at all, but you were condescending and mocking with your questions. I don't know why I am even explaining this. I guess I'm just that bored.

I'm going to jiujitsu...

4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When you guys realize that swoly has undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome (I'm not joking) and put him on ignore (and stop quoting him), you'll find your ClutchFans experience much enhanced.

1 person likes this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

This should be in moe's Clutchfans FAQ

6. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

Cool story.

I am not Mexican, and I took offense to what Roc said.

Get over yourself.

7. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

+10000000 on the stop quoting him!

8. Falcons Talon

Lol. Why?

9. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

i have family who are mexican & the thought of Roc resenting them for something they did not do makes my blood boil.

i understand things are said in jest, but i will never tolerate blind hate.

1 person likes this.
  10. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Funny how SwoLy's one little comment changed this whole thread into a poo flinging contest. I'm sure he'll come back to relish in his masterful trolling.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Outrage!1111!!!

Nice job. :grin:

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I'm still here... I just got done writing my son a letter. I had to be very careful when I wrote it so I don't offend anyone in Kentucky, his mom can be VERY hard to deal with. I just hope and pray that he receives it, and they still have the same address as before.

1 person likes this.
  13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Good luck to you Roc Paint! I hope things gets straightened out.

#153 Harrisment, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You need to go here... https://childsupport.oag.state.tx.us/wps/portal/csi and check out your options and find out the status of your case. You could owe thousands in arrears which will eventually hit your credit report, grab your income tax refund, and garnish your wages (i'm surprised it wasn't already as it is fed law).

Go here... http://texaslawhelp.org/ for free legal advice -- you're going to need an attorney eventually.

You're both in violation of a court order right now so I would be very proactive before the case is moved out of state and the mother decides to screw you over financially as well as emotionally.

15. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

Read my original post! I said Latin race...

it's truly sad that people think its OK to hate a group of people for one persons actions.

He could have said Asian, Indian, black, etc etc.. I still would have spoken up. To think its OK for him to hate an entire population of people because of what one person did to him or because of we his is going through currently is absurd.

To justify is irresponsible and out right trashy way of thinking about people and say its OK because he does charity work is just ludicrous.

16. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

I am glad there are other people on this board who are more open minded and actually think..

Sure roc paint in entitled to his opinion.. but is it right? I don't think so.

If you had your child come home from school and tell you they all of a sudden hated all Asian people because some Asian kid offended them would you accept them? I sure wouldn't.

Truly sad that people in this great city think that blind hate is OK. I bet the people that think that type of blind hate is acceptable are the same people that same the N word under their breath, and make other racist statements.

STOP BREEDING HATE

17. Roc Paint

sorry, I thought I was quoting King of 40 Acres.

#157 Roc Paint, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  18. Man

Man Contributing Member

Appreciate the initiative on Clutch Community and would be interested in participating in the future.

All the best!

19. Roc Paint

I would like to thank everyone for your support. :cool:

20. Falcons Talon

Lighten up Francis. I'm pretty sure he doesn't really hate all Latinos, since he is on good terms with me. Imagine that. But...if he said he only hates putos, would you be ok with that?

1 person likes this.