1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Clutch Community

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I don't want to make this sound like I'm bashing the OP. I love what he's done along with his wife and other fine members of CF to make an outstanding positive contribution to our community. That said, if you're going to make a vague declaration on an internet BBS, people rightfully are going to ask specifics and I can see why they'd call him out for not providing. It's certainly one of my internet pet peeves.

2. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I've read the entire thread again, and I find nothing vague in his post's. He thanks everyone, said cancelling CC has nothing to do with the monitors, mentioned that he had more important things going on at the moment, agreed with Master Baiter over online BS, and finally said that CC might resurface in the future. What is vague?

3. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Deleted

#43 bobloblaw, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Ok everyone here it is...

I was once shown a picture of a baby boy about 7 years ago. At the time he was only 6 months old and didn't look anything like me. I told his mother that I was willing to take a dna test to see if he was mine or not.
    We then ordered a home test to see if he was mine. Two weeks later a received a phone call from the company saying "Mr. Carstens you are 99.99999% the father of this child."
    At first I counldnt believe what I was hearing, and then IT hit me. I was a father for the very first time, and I was so excited I coundnt stand it.
    Everything went well for a while...seeing my boy every two weeks on weekends. I would also go see him at school functions whenever he was doing something. I even coached his soccer team for two years.

My son now 3 years old at the time of my family reunion, and I couldn't wait to introduce him to my outside relatives.
    I go to pick him up and his mother and I began to fight over his safety around my sisters pool. I told her you should know that I would Never let anything happen to my boy. She then decided that I couldn't have him for My weekend. I was so pissed that I called the cops. When the female officer showed up she told me that if I didn't have joint custody that there was nothing she could do for me.

I filled the very next day because This was not going to happen to me again! She knows at this time what I was about to do, and at the time she was good with it.
    Then our first court date came and she shows up holding her attorney's hand, and of course I'm like WTF, is everyone seeing this BS? Of course this was reset a few times because she was screwing him, and I wanted to hurry this process up as fast as I could.
    Now my child is 5 and spending the Fathers Day weekend with me. We always had a great time together no matter what we were doing. When she came to pick him up she told me she was moving. At this time Nothing was settled in court yet. So I say...where are you moving to? She tells me that they are moving to Kentucky. I couldn't believe what I was hearing... so I dropped to my knees and started crying all the while holding on to my son telling him everything was ok.

Come to find out she married the attorney that was suppose to be in charge of a custody hearing, and took off with my son before I could do anything. I have never felt so helpless in my entire life.

My son is now 8 and I haven't seen or heard from him in over two years, and it is absolutely killing inside. That is the gist of what is going on with me right now, and I wouldn't wish this crap on anyone.

2 people like this.
  5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Thank you. :eek:

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

7. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

sorry to hear that, roc paint. hope that you come to a resolution of your liking.

this thread though... nuts.

8. Roc Paint

Until I hear from my son again, everything with the Clutch Community will be on hold.

9. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I apologize for getting involved in this thread. That sounds incredibly tough. I hope you can work things out eventually with your ex-wife such that you can at least contact your son.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Sorry to hear this, as you seem to be a great and caring person.

Hope this works out for you and the kid, all the best. :(

11. SwoLy-D

Can someone else take the reigns and lead the way with the Clutch Community as an Interim CC dude while you take care of personal iSht? :eek:

12. Roc Paint

She is a baby mamma, we were never married.

Please don't apologize to me over this situation. It's something that I have been dealing with for quite awhile now, and it's time that I do something about it.

13. BamBam

Dude I'm so sorry to hear what's going on with you at the moment! I hope that things turn around for you soon! I'll keep you in my prayers!! Sorry that you were pressured into posting your personal life!

14. SwoLy-D

Why? :confused:

I'm not telling you NOT to, just wondering why you're going to do that. :eek:

15. BamBam

Because I'm NOT an Atheist, and this what I do whenever I see someone in need of comfort, especially someone whom I consider a friend!

1 person likes this.
  16. Roc Paint

Prayers much appreciated at this time my friend.

Some people :confused:

17. SwoLy-D

Neither am I, dude, but I'm wondering how you "keep [him] in your prayers" when you say this. I mean, what's the actual action you do?

I know that's a separate topic and but I ask this because I'm wondering what's the technique here... what do you say in your prayers, or what do you exactly do to include him... like, do you kneel and put your hands up to the sky and say something to the likes of "and please bless Roc Paint, who needs you because blah blah" or do you say something else? :confused:

p.s. Roc: at no point am I saying "don't pray for him" or "ARGH! You're such a prayer!"... I'm just asking how he does it.

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I guess I was wrong when I thought Swoly-D couldn't be any more annoying.

4 people like this.
  19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Thoughts and prayers go out to you Roc Paint. You deserve much better than what you're going through. Hang in there bro.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

STFU or GTFO