1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. mig0s

mig0s Member

Again if you can read the LOHs started with the personal attacks and i just replied. Seems to be working though cuz Linman and cie seem mad

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You're circling the drain, Miguel.

There aren't any "LOHs" here. This is a Houston Rockets message board that most joined well before Airemy started turning the ball over.

I also find it highly amusing that you are calling posters here "basement dwellers" but we'll save that for another day, lol.

1 person likes this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

But... but... but... they started it! Mkay. :grin:

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The game was still competitive within the 4th quarter. Any game that is competitive at any time is not garbage time, no matter the opponent.

5. King1

No it wasn't. It was a huge lead that got cut down and subsequently extended yet again when Harden came back in. The game never was realistically in jeopardy.

Lin got cheap points. Had it been Nick Young I'd say the same

You've been reasonable on this discussion though so we can agree to disagree.

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

mig0s in complete and utter meltdown mode.

[​IMG]

Somebody really does need to sedate him.

This is why I warned against worshiping a below average player that is now coming off the bench to relieve Jordan Clarkson and Ronnie Price.

No one can endure three years of that downhill ride and still remain sane. The human body can only take so much of mental torture.

I think this past week has especially been rough because Lin worshipers around the world got their wish when Kobe got injured (which they had been praying for). They were all celebrating Kobe getting injured, thinking that with no Kobe around, it would be the return of Linsanity. A truly classless behavior but what do you expect from a group of fans that were disappointed when McHale lost his daughter. Instead of having sympathy for McHale's loss, they were lamenting that Les would then not fire McHale and Linsanity would be "held back"

Have they already forgotten that even before the Kobe injury, there have been games where Lin has played without Kobe and stunk it up?

In any case, when Byron Scott dropped the "Jordan Clarkson will start" hammer on them, their already fragile world was thrown into complete disarray. They were picking up the pieces and waiting for Jeremy Lin interview........which Lin offered next practice after sneaking away from the reporters in shame.....only to have Scott subsequently cancel the practice *ouch*. Things got so bad for them that owners of Lin sites were reporting on their front page that the only reason Scott did this was because he must be reading their site and was retaliating against them. Such self-centered arrogance even in utter humiliation!

There are only two things that can stop this harrowing ride for the Lin worshipers:

1) Lin starts working on his game instead of twittering and shows improvement on the court.

2) Just stop living vicariously through a player that is a third stringer.

Hint: Just take the #2 option. You will eventually have to anyways. It has been three years and Lin has shown no inclination for #1.

At this point it makes better sense to get on the Jordan Clarkson train. I heard he is part Filipino.

#6386 Zboy, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

R u srs m8

That's a bit rich given you've called me a virgin LOL

and I'm one of the few users who had posted previously in the TnA threads, really picked that one

8. bullman0036

bullman0036 Member

Don't you have better things to do with your life? It's late. I just got off work and found out this masterpiece by you...I got admit that you were pretty obsessed with this thread

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Tinman, as I said previously, considering the downhill trajectory of Lin's career and him in danger of being removed from the league, it makes better sense to change Lin Status to:

"xxxxxx is Jeremy Lin -- Dangerously close to being outta here."

Not even a hyperbole. Well-grounded in reality.

#6389 Zboy, Jan 27, 2015
  10. archinkent

archinkent Member

Noooooooo, all those hard work for nothing!

Though DMo is still cool, I like him.

11. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I think it's more a reference to a very black pot

12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Thanks mate. Glad you liked the truth-hammer.

There is close to 12 hour difference between my time zone and your's.

My current so-called "basement".....

[​IMG]

Currently on the tail end of a nice long vacation in Malaysia and Singapore. Plenty of free time on my hands to browse clutchfans while relaxing at the beaches.

Nice timing as well considering my hometown, Boston, is currently receiving about 2 feet of snow.

#6392 Zboy, Jan 27, 2015
  13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the lower tier fans who support lin are liars

plus they don't acknowledge the truth you speak boss

LOH

Leader Of HakeemStatus
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jeremy Lin going against your team is so much more fun to watch than Jeremy Lin on your team. 42-23 Rockets.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/559550047902121984">January 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. mig0s

mig0s Member

Its cute that mom and dad paid fir your vacation

15. King1

Aleron already explained my comment but I'll take the wind out of your sails anyways; Posting a pic of some chick you messed with to score rep points from a bunch of dudes on the internet is pretty sad. The fact that you're still bragging about it shows you don't get laid often or are like 15 years old.

#6395 King1, Jan 27, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  16. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lolll ive been saying this for the longest time. Zboy is obssessed with lin. He goes on lakersground every hour lmao. Now he just proved your point. Hes on vacation and still posts in this thread non stop loll what a sad life

17. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Not all Lin fans are Asians, not all Asian NBA fans are Lin fans, continuously posting these type of pics doesn't really help with your argument. In fact, it weakens it.

18. dback816

dback816 Member

Gee thanks. For the first time in a long time, however brief it was, you made me feel just a tiny bit ashamed to be from Boston.

19. VanityHalfBlack

[​IMG]

20. gambingo

gambingo Member

Dam.....that beach pic is legit lmao. PUT some bread on that so we know you're there :).