1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

As a guy with an almost 3 month old daughter, thank you for making my night.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Shut the thread down. This post won't be topped.

3. kemah

kemah Member

lol

You should get the NBA roster in your signature and that way you can finally be right.

1 person likes this.
  4. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Still would have missed the Pat Bev acquisition from 2 years ago....

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'd love this deal if it happens, gives us an impact player till 2016, gives us additional assets and to be honest playing Gordon as a pg alongside Harden ain't that bad, both guys can get score, defend and Harden can still playmake since Gordon is a good spot up shooter.

6. platypus

platypus Member

The only thing Gordon will impact is the force of his ass on that bench. The dude is straight up trash.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Awesome. :grin:

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Varejao is not a C, he is a PF look at his height and build his height is around Lebron's and he actually has a smaller body than Lebron. This is is why I couldn't understand why they traded for another PF in Love when they would be paying starter money for Thompson (PF), signed LBJ who played PF in the playoffs and Varejao would ideally be a PF (he played PF when the Cavs had Big Z at center). Hell, even their top pick bust was a PF, Cavs had as many PFs as Minny had pgs before.

Also Varejao isn't exactly an ironman how many full season has he played in his career? If you're the Cavs FO and actually paid to make b-ball decisions why would you hinge everything on Varejao's health when he has a history of missing games? There's no revisionist history here, the trade horrible for anyone who had any foresight, even ultimate fanboy Bill Simmons didn't like the trade because he thought LBJ and Wiggins could be MJ-Pippens part 2.

9. coffeelover665

yall thinking we getting Dragic but the one coming home is Marcus Morris baby

10. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

We badly need another scorer and creator. Rockets are the team of the undervalued players. If we took a chance with Josh Smith, we will on a guy like Gordon.

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

No thanks on Gordon. Smfh

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Eric Gordon, Joe Johnson??? LOL puke.

This guy is on some heavy drugs. Better get him checked.

On a different note: I'm adding Durant, Davis and Curry to my sig.

13. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Eric Gordon has one of the most untradeable contracts in the NBA.

Since Gordon's new deal kicked in at the start of the 2012-13 season, he's been a train wreck, averaging just 15.7 points on 41.7 percent shooting while posting a below-average player efficiency rating of 14.5. Only three other players are averaging between 15 and 16 points while shooting between 40 and 42 percent from the floor during that same time: Danilo Gallinari, J.R. Smith and Bradley Beal.

None of them will earn more than $10.9 million this year (Gallinari).

Gordon is slated to take home $14.9 million.

Smith, an oft-criticized chucker, has become an accurately unsettling comparison for the 25-year-old Gordon. The same Smith who will earn less than half of what Gordon rakes in ($6 million).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-max-deal-turned-into-the-nbas-worst-contract

#22173 Baqui99, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  14. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Cryptic for protection, and I only post because I want to share. Well, when I can. That's another issue in itself. People are protective, obviously.

Cuttino is really just one of my favorite players of all time and I was able to hear some cool stuff about his mentoring and time spent with Sual Bop.

However, let me clarify that in order to love someone, their name doesn't necessarily have to be Kevin, right?

The homecoming is already in full effect. I mean, just look at Josh. Welcome home. SVG just dropped one of our brothers and, like family, we picked him up from a bad situation.

You just have to save the last dance before coming home passes you by. We all dance to a different beat, but family is forever.

15. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

In honor of Olajuwon's birthday today I'm adding him to MY sig list

16. Play07

Play07 Member

Im not too hopeful for the trade deadline. Our throw ins are bad, shevd, terry, papa, I mean terry is the only guy really playing “hes old” and the other 2 are bench players at best.

Gms like picks but they still wouldn’t mind some players in a package that would have some kind of value to wins or to trade them at a later date.

MOREY –if I’m him I would’ve went after Isaiah Thomas last summer he gets only $6.5mill and hes a guy we need off bench, him and the N.O pick is a much better package to another teams GM vs shevd, papa, terry. Example: ariza is a solid contract player/contract GMs would look at but we need him at the 3.

17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Not going to lie I'm terrible at this lol. Appreciate the info though I'm sure someone will figure it out :grin:

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Omeka Okafor to be named JV girls basketball coach at Bellaire.

1 person likes this.
  19. thething

thething Contributing Member

More than likely we don't make any significant move. That's all it is saying. Not cryptic at all.

20. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

Ignore it like every other fake insider post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.