1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Where does the word "aimlessly" and "suspiciously" come from????

If I saw you in my neighborhood walking - maybe that's suspicious to me. Maybe it's aimless since I don't know where you are going. Maybe I will follow you and chase you to see what's up. And if you turn to confront me, and we get into a fight, but I am losing, I will just shoot you.

2. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

i wonder what would have happened if george would have shot that white woman in the face last year he threatned with a gun... the whole narrative would have been intresting.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

I dont know about him or you, but my answer to "what are you doing here?" probably doesnt involve running, hiding and then assaulting you when you least suspects it. So maybe, just maybe, you wont consider using lethal force to retaliate, right?

4. Remii

Remii Member

Congratulations on your victory... And three years later your kind is still getting away with murder and your followers believe it's acceptable. The terror of a race continues.

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

No they didn't.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

There is no "terror of a race". You are letting the media control your emotions so they can boost their ratings. Think for yourself.

Trying to extrapolate two idiots who resisted police arrest into a "terror of a race" is just poor logic.

7. Remii

Remii Member

Martin didn't resist police arrest and neither did John Crawford.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/justice/walmart-shooting-john-crawford/
    There are plenty of innocent people like Crawford who are killed in this country on the regular but it gets hardly any media attention because people like you can't justify the killing.

But congratulations on your victory sir.

8. bigtexxx

The idiots I was referring to were Mike Brown and Garner.

You continue to be duped by the media -- there are 40+ million blacks in America and you're convinced there's a national trend of terror due to what you read about 3 or 4. come on bro

9. Remii

Remii Member

:eek:
    You've probably never even heard of the Crawford incident... You probably haven't even heard of the NAACP bombing a few days ago. It's a lot more than 3-4 incidents which shows how much you don't know about this issue. All you know is Brown and Garner (and Martin) because you can argue against those. That's what the media gives you.

And it's people like you who are being duped by the media. The government uses the media to keep your eyes off the prize. That's why this country has been slipping out of your grasp and foreign conglomerates are buying up everything.

10. bigtexxx

BWAAAAHAHAHA

How exactly did you make the logic leap from racial terror to "foreign conglomerates buying up everything"?

LOVE IT. We're dealing with a real badass here!

11. Remii

Remii Member

Like I said. You never knew about the incidents I mentioned are the many more. All you know is Brown and Garner because that's what gets media attention. Many black people in this country are living in fear and it's only a matter of time...

Congratulations on your victory...

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How do you know he was hiding?

Honestly if you came up to me and asked me that, I'd punch you in the face as well. Unless you are a cop or it's your property, you have no right to harass me in public. I have a right to "stand my ground" as well if someone is threatening me. Someone asking that kind of question or following me could have ill intentions. Just because someone is white doesn't mean they are good honest people protecting their neighborhood.

13. bigtexxx

*snort* This just keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Now you're referring to the boogeyman logic of all the untold stories that we don't even know about!

Go on, tell me more!

14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

So if someone was following you in a truck and then got out of the truck and kept following you, you wouldn't be suspicious of them coming up to you and asking what you're doing here? To you, you're just walking in your dad's neighborhood and some random creep is following you both by vehicle and car. It would be different if you saw sirens on top of the car and the person identified themselves as a cop.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Being suspicious is one thing, choosing to assault them is another. Being suspicious isn't a crime, assaulting someone is.

16. Remii

Remii Member

Ignorance and lack of knowledge referrers to what they don't know of as 'boogeyman logic' because it's not being fed to them by the media, but yet those same ignorant ones accuse others of being victimized by media propaganda... You got to pick a side and stay on it bruh. Can't have it both ways.

And the boogeyman always believe there's no boogeyman ;)

17. bigtexxx

Now you're talking in circles. I would suggest you stay out of conversations and debates with adults. Your logic simply isn't up to the task. You're now relying on "untold stories" that you can't even back up with facts. Your argument and logic are simply not compelling or convincing.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

black people for reasons im not going to state and go though commit more crimes then other ethnic groups in this country.

and yes there are stupid cops that terrorize black people in this country. do you seriously think that there not many cops that specifically target a black person, pull them over or stop them call them a ni**er and simply terrorize them???

are you that naive that you cannot see both sides? im pretty sure you are smarter then that, so stop letting an agenda cloud your brain.

19. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

The Grand Wizard is a master troll. Just laugh at him and point.

20. Remii

Remii Member

It only seems that I'm talking in circles to a square who likes to throw the word 'logic' around when they themselves have a limited and narrow peripheral view and or actually blind and have no insight on the topic at hand. One who lacks knowledge on a subject like yourself will have a hard time finding logic on that subject. If we discuss the KKK _ I'm sure you would be highly knowledgeable and I would be the one that couldn't find much logic in your opinions on the subject. Who am I to tell you how the people you are around the most feel...???