1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Soldiers have to relocate wedding on a day's notice to accommodate Obama's selfish golf game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Dec 29, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Obama forced this wedding to be moved on a day's notice so he could play golf. What a selfish ass.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ocate-wedding-to-accommodate-obamas-golf-game

Soldiers Relocate Wedding to Accommodate Obama's Golf Game

Natalie Heimel and her fiancé, Edward Mallue Jr., a pair of captains in the Army, were walking from their wedding rehearsal on Saturday at the 16th tee box at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Hawaii when they were informed they'd have to move their wedding, scheduled for the next day.

President Barack Obama wanted to play through.

It was the second time that day that the couple heard from the nation's commander in chief, whose affinity for golf has, at times, caused political headaches for the White House. Stationed in Hawaii and knowing the president spends his Christmas holiday on the islands, they invited him to their ceremony on a lark. They had received a letter earlier on Saturday saying Obama regretted he couldn't come and wishing them happiness on their wedding day.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Impeach Barack Hussein Obama! amirite?

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Why not post this part of the article:

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

texxx, you must have one of the most boring lives on the planet. It's the only explanation I can think of to explain the absurdity and repetitiveness of what you post down here, with all due respect.

5. bigtexxx

because it doesn't matter.

Obama decided to keep his golf game when he knew it would displace the couple's wedding location. That's a dick move

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Do you think obama personally went and checked the schedule? He probably had no idea until after the fact. I mean even if you think Obama is heartless he is a pretty shrewd politician and he would have known this would look bad.

7. Anticope

Anticope Member

LOL! Very true. When you're a partisan hack with an agenda to push, full disclosure of an article doesn't matter because, you know, people don't need to see things like that it made the couple happy to speak with the president afterwards or that they were warned in advance that this was a possibility.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good hissy fit. Or, at least, that's what my 10 year old niece tells me.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I saw this article and it had bigtexxx syndrome all over it. No surprise I see it poster here by him.

9. bigtexxx

lol pay more attention

Remember this is the same clown that went golfing right after the press conference on ISIS beheading an American.

Also the same president that made fun of Special Olympians' abilities on a nationally broadcasted talk show.

Bottom line is Obama didn't move his golf game

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Laughing at how insignificant the complaints about Obama are getting.

11. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Then how about this part?

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

OMG his golf game I wanna cry!!!!

13. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This is a shameful thread. Deliberately omitting info from a fluff piece to conjure controversy. Pathetic.

1 person likes this.
  14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Covering for an obvious political gaffe but still well done to Obama for admitting fault.

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

No need to bring the ignorance full circle.

The fact that this "issue" is insultingly dumb and blown out of proportion doesn't mean this is the worst of Obama.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

O god... Why am a deathly afraid of going to my Facebook news feed today?

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Dude you are such a troll for Obama stop the hate bro.

18. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Even so, if you find out it's someone's wedding day and you make them move it just so YOU can play golf....that's pretty crappy, and I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on

19. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Seriously clutch?

I guess you let this ass post anything he wants as long as he doesn't "insult" others.

20. bigtexxx

I support Clutch's decision. You posted a disgusting image of a man's testicles.

Low class