1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

ahaha she sorta looks like jessica mauboy except less aboriginal

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

You are unaware Carl is a LOF. Oh dear.

3. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Why are you making stuff up? That thread has zero mention of Lin.

I like how we are so dying to see Lin fans and Kobe fans demolish each other that we even make stuff up to enjoy an imaginary scene

4. downbytheriver

Lol, good observation. The Lin crazies have all gone into hiding.

LinHype, krxsnoopy, lnchan, mig0s and countless others who were here 20 pgs back have disappeared being the spineless bunch they are.

Don't blame them considering he lost his job to Ronnie Price and is coming off the bench to score 5 ppg, 5 apg on the WORST team in the west (none of it in the 4th quarter when things matter), but some accountability would be nice. Don't expect it, though----- They're a shrewd bunch.

5. sew

sew Member

Lin with no confidence = so gd bad

6. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

What does that have to do with his current play?

7. sew

sew Member

Lack of confidence = bad Lin. Bad Lin has been around for the majority of this season.

8. LosRockets2011

LosRockets2011 Contributing Member

Lin=Scrub basketball player. The End

9. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

8 pts off 5 shots to go along with 6 assists and 2 boards off the bench, 2 turnovers... not horrible.

10. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

I don't think you are watching the same games I am watching.

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Why are you making stuff up?

he is right. Here are examples from the game thread he is talking about...

"only 19 mins for LIN!!"

"thats what happens when he is having a good game. notice he plays more when his shots are not falling. but when he is aggressive and getting his points he gets benched lol"

"If Minny hits a 3 and ties the game, they will put Lin in the game as a scapegoat lol"

"LIn will come in last possession to be goat."

"Anyone else agree its time to start Boozer and Lin again? "

"BYRON put Lin in."

"And... BS puts Price back in "

"No leave Lin in"

"Price? Are you kidding me?"

"the statistician missed one of Lin's assists "

"I noticed. Lin should have 7 assists right now. Not 6"

"Lin is being a team player but this benching is killing his career. Why is BS wasting 25 min/game on Price?"

"Lin killed his own career playing like wuss."

"No the fail is you coming in here on a really big night for Kobe and starting off your (bleep) points by calling Kobe "selfish" and a "ballhog". Get the eff outta here."

"It's not about Lin. He isn't a big part of the future or the team right now."

"Reminder to Laker fans. DONT FEED THE TROLLS"

"We all know BS doesn't like Lin whether he plays well or not."

"Knock it off, this is not the time or place.."

"what the heck are you talking about? Kobe was spreading the ball around all game. Take your agenda elsewhere."

"Thats because certain people only care about the stats of a certain player...the hell with the outcome of the game..."

"Show me the stats that show that Lin collapses under pressure."

"You can make a decent argument that Lin sometimes plays like a wuss. But that doesn't justify playing Price over him (or more minutes)."

"Kobe's going to get his 20+ shots like it or not. Deal with it."

"Im a big Lin fan, but tonight was a nice win, lets leave it at that, for tonight"

Almost all of the comments made by user accounts created in October of 2014. b****ing, whining, moaning.... exactly the same garbage that the Lin crowd brought to this forum for the two years he was playing for the Rockets.

I like how they get enraged when they miss one of Lin's assists. LOL. And the last one is a gem. After all the b****ing, we will leave it at that, for tonight....implying they will be back with vengence next game. geeez, thanks for your consideration. LOL

BTW, the Lin thread has been locked and unlocked several times by the mods despite their strict policies.

#4691 Zboy, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  12. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Hey Liar, what have I said about Lin's game?

The only contribution I have made in this thread is to expose that you are a pathetic person who enjoys poking fun at the accents of the foreign born American. And then I have also exposed that you are a freaking liar by typing to spin what you have said. Need me to go into details again about what you have done?

Once again, I challenge you to quote what I have said about Lin's game. Don't chicken out to run away and hide like what you did last time. At least try to act like a man this time to respond to my challenge.

I am waiting.

13. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Thanks Zboy! I was going to defend myself but you beat me to the punch. Besides, your post is way more hilarious than mine would have been :grin: , especially the "for tonight" comment, as if they're taking the high road, Hahahaha!

14. dback816

dback816 Member

You seem to be quite the active member of the Lakers community.

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Lol people want this guy to come out and just say F it and shoot the ball

Dude has 10 shots in 5 minutes with a big fat egg - zero shots made

16. downbytheriver

Only thing proven was that you can't take a joke from south park, everyone shooed you outta the thread for being the stereotypical lof who takes himself too seriously, and you think people will like you more if you're more like jerry lin. Also, you're the classic keyboard warrior who lives with his parents and makes threats online he obviously can't backup. Proof is in the thread.

17. mig0s

mig0s Member

I see 5 shots in 15minutes :confused: your LOH hateglasses making you see things?

18. downbytheriver

LRinHype, are you one of the north korean sony hackers??? very angry at Kim Jong Il joke!

19. downbytheriver

Jerry Lin
    17 minutes, 0-6 FG, 1 ast, 1 TO

This against the 2nd unit of the 7-17 Pacers.. .. ..

What's the excuse now?

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You are welcome.

One thing I have noticed is that Lin apologists are flat out liars. One example was the guy responding to you that I just exposed.

For another example, see my sig.

Do these Lin fans not read the bible?

"A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish" - Proverbs 19:9