1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

[​IMG]

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Your community college diploma is worth about $20 to me.

$20 bet to the tip jar. Now let's see your diploma.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

You have about seventy of tinman's deranged ramblings and just as much of king1's obscene and insecure two liners to choose from but this was the only one you decided to comment on?

I think everyone can see how much you care about this thread and what your agenda is.

4. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Community college degree?

Hahahaha

How about 1k?

5. dback816

dback816 Member

Really? You're finally going to show us that Ivy degree and then remind everyone all you're doing with that education is dropping in on a Jeremy Lin thread everyday to harass people?

Yes, please do go ahead and prove your doubters wrong.

6. VanityHalfBlack

More Python, yeah!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/npjOSLCR2hE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. King1

You sound upset.

8. King1

This thread delivers

9. DappyDan

DappyDan Member

If Jeremy Lin was not a good guy, I wouldn't want anyone to marry him, let alone my loved ones. Money is important and he's got that, an ivy league education and a good character. Maybe you like to set your cousins up with hobos on your street, but hey, it's a free world, go ahead.

Still can't believe you put Jeremy in the same sentence as Ray Rice and OJ. So very stupid. Even the biggest Lin haters wouldn't do that. What were you thinking? Maybe you weren't, that's the problem. The other guy might have owned you in the earlier argument but it was different here. You tripped and owned yourself. Face first into the proverbial mud.

10. hollywoodMarine

You guys, he graduated from an Ivy League caliber school. That's the only possible explanation for why he's so knowledgeable about Lin fanbase demographics at elite Universities. He's not dodging the question about where he went to college, he's just really modest and doesn't want to show off.

Leave him alone

11. downbytheriver

another thing you fellas need to stop doing is stop living through your diploma's. lin went to harvard but is easily the javale mcgee of pg's. you guys went to harvard but are so insecure and awkward you have to prove you can actually sleep with a girl to strangers online, as if that's an almighty accomplishment and there's nothing else with meaning in life. people can tell when a guy is so lame he's gotta keep name dropping. maybe this is why women stray away from asian men as opposed to... being asian. you've got to stop feeling like a victim, we can all see it brother. be your own man!

12. hollywoodMarine

Um.. show me the quote where I said that? Oh and I didn't go to Harvard, I went to UofC, rocketjunkie is the Harvard alum :p

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Two things that are obvious form the last two pages of this thread alone:

1) There are plenty of Lin nut-huggers still on this forum.

2) They are incredibly insecure and pathetic, as they always were! :eek:

For your own sake, I hope none of you are grown men or women.

#3833 Zboy, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Irony....

1 person likes this.
  15. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

People use that phrase. Get over it.

Oh and Lin does suck as an NBA PG.

16. downbytheriver

krnxsnoopy was giving a standing ovation to someone who "proved" he had "slept" with a girl. not sure what that proves besides krnx being someone who is bewildered by the sight of women. but let's not forget his EXCLUSIVE NYC apartment, the stuff dreams are made of. i guess he's much more of a clown than you, and not all lin fans are empty people.....but a guy is who he identifies with. it's the reason i'm no longer openly affiliated with the GOP.

17. hollywoodMarine

He's having issues meshing with Kobe, same old story. I heard they may relegate him to the bench again with the second unit. I know Lin prefers to be starter, but ironically he may actually be more effective that way

18. VanityHalfBlack

More Python!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/anwy2MPT5RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

I meant to say he sucks as a starting NBA PG. As a backup combo guard / spark plug off the bench i think he could carve out a decent career.

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I'd like to believe not all LOHs are racist people.