1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Laker fans are now realizing "I knew you were trouble" when Lin starts falling apart

"Everything has changed"

They should get John Mayer out of the front row and have him play point

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Still waiting on Panda for the tip jar bet. I will offer 5 to 1 odds and Clutch can confirm.

He's probably scouring the internet for more fake pictures of his "girlfriend" (at least pick an attractive one for ****'s sake)

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I'll just donate some money anyway aha

Everyone knows what king1 is doing, but god tinman reminds me of eli sechbach, clutch can be any reputable boxing trainer (Robert garcia?)

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

How on earth do you think I faked that pic LOL you're too much man

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

And she isn't my gf she's a fwb

6. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm the Pied Piper, you see the rats following me?

For the record, I got nothing against you Panda, you have not broken any rules or insulted the greatest group of true Rockets fans on Clutchfans , the 99ers.

I'm Clubber Lang.

7. conquistador#11

middle eastern yao stalkers think this thread has gone too far.

8. King1

That wasn't what I asked. You said I posted neg rep so it would be easy to confirm or deny that. Looks like you're tucking tail here. Not a good luck

9. King1

Your word has already been tarnished and you clearly pulled that picture off the internet randomly.

10. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Well yeah I would like to know but I'm saying even if it was you I'd still donate money anyway

11. King1

Sure she is.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

speaking of donating money? what happen to that TOF that bet member Jomamma that McGrady will lead a team to playoff victory? I think he owes Clutchans $50

see, this is why non pure Rockets fans are not to be trusted

Jeremy Lin would do the honorable thing and pay off his bet

I bet el gnomo is a fake Rockets fan, ok I win, that was easy

13. Panda23

Panda23 Member

So you're saying someone else on the internet put a stuffed panda next to a Jordan jersey in an identical freaking room LOL, I only posted it cause others asked

You're alright tinman, you're weird but we cool

14. King1

Clutch could easily answer that for you. You said it was me so you should at least own your comment (especially at 5 to 1 odds).

Ice up son

15. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

That's not a problem with mentality. That's a problem with how to say anything while being a team player who doesn't throw people under the bus. Boozer, who slowly jogs down the court on defense even when he gets his touches, giving up transition buckets over and over (he'd give them up in the halfcourt too if it ever got that far). Kobe who swallows the ball on offense and freelances on defense. Byron Scott who can't even successfully implement the ancient system he is telling his players to run.

The problem with mentality came on the court where he was coming mighty close to giving up when surrounded by people who don't care about the team or are clueless.

He wants to play team ball when everyone around him either doesn't want to or can't. Doesn't give him an excuse to stop playing, though.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

He needs to call out Kobe.

Here's an example of calling out your highest paid player.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y_yk4Egfqys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

see? beautiful

17. King1

Are you bi-polar, bud? You accused me of giving you neg rep, tried to back track on it, and now are referring to me as tinman? I don't want to pick on the mentally challenged so just come clean here.

I have no idea at this point. I was not part of that thread and you've already established yourself as a liar.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

19. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Tinmans comment didn't quote, why would I refer to you as tinman, you're obviously not a 99er. and yes I aboslutely accused you of hate reppin, and I posted the pic in THIS thread a few pages back

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Back to the point of this thread. Jerry Lin as a Laker

Lin's stint as a Laker has shown that the Lin fans are even dumber and more delusional than one can imagine. They blamed the Rockets racist coach McHale, racist owner Morey, ball hogging Harden, racist Beverely, racist fans, Jonathan Feigen, Friedman etc with all sorts of conspiracy theories and lies as to why Lin could not produce like an All Star here.

So why is Lin not producing at the Lakers? Is it because of racist Scott or ball hogging Kobe?

It's actually because he is one of the worst ever starting PG's to ever grace this league and a back up at best. Weak handles, turnover prone, mental midget, no D, piss poor Bball IQ etc.

Pathetic idiotic low life bunch who came and took a dump here for 2 years.