1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Throttle

Throttle Member

thats y hes worth that much... his lover n haters follow him everywhere lol.. they all wont leave him alone...

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

yes..

3. kudos1017

kudos1017 Member

Ronnie Price - the pride of Clear Brook High School! At least they have someone in their starting 5 that can play a lick of defense. Obviously Lin is clearly only effective as the focal point of the offense, so I imagine Scott plans on staggering his minutes with Kobe (which McHale did to some extent with Harden, although I think he underutilized Lin). Scott is actually being logical here, which is surprising considering his insane stance on 3 point shooting.

4. Razsan

Razsan Member

You'll never convince agenda haters like FTW of that. That's why I put him on ignore.

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

ronnie price reppin' dat CCISD!

too bad he played for clear brook, the little brother of clear lake! :p

6. Razsan

Razsan Member

Hey Pincus, can you blame Kobe and Magic for being passionate??

7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Didn't know Price as from Texas. Good for him for earning the starting spot. I think I speak for everyone when I say that Lin was nothing more then a flash in the pan hype job and even his biggest supporters will have to acknowledge this. Being benched for a guy like Bev is one thing but losing your starting spot on a tanking team to Ronnie Price is a true indictment on how pitiful his "career" has become.

8. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

I think the plan is to parlay his NBA career into a lucrative professional YouTube career. Clickz for dayz.

9. Cloudx9

Cloudx9 Member

Jeremy Lin's pitiful career still can't beat how pitiful King1 is as a internet troll!!!

10. King1

So what you'd like about me but at least you've taken the first step and acknowledged Lin's pitiful career. Everyone has to start somewhere.

11. Cloudx9

Cloudx9 Member

Hey I was never one of those wackos who think Lin's the next Chris Paul. But at least I'm knowledgeable about the NBA to know he's also not anywhere as bad as you claim him out to be. But then again, that's your pitiful hobby in life I guess, to hide behind the Internet and troll. Weren't you the same dough that said you hope Parsons catch Ebola. Would you be man enough to say it to him in the face? In front of other people?

12. King1

You sound upset and I didn't tweet that to Parsons. A couple LOFs with hurt feelings decided to run with it. Lol at you being knowledgeable about the NBA. That is probably the biggest troll comment on the site right now

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

This thread...is a flat circle

14. Dr Dunkenstein

I was all for Lin coming here. I even gave Morey a pass for the Dragic debacle. But over two seasons, Lin completely sapped all of the love I had for him. I now have nothing but disdain. The dude single handedly cost us that game in Portland. What kind of dumbass PG doesnt know to just hold the ball right there. The dude has the basketball IQ of a turnip.

15. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Don't feed the troll. Stay on topic here...

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he said Lin fans being passionate about Lin.

Kobe and Magic aren't LOFs. They are passionate about the Lakers.

I know you are a passionate Lin fan.

You think your life is like the Notebook and Jeremy Lin is Ryan Gosling.

17. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

ask BScott.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

ima laugh if Lin goes from the bench on a good team, to the bench on a terrible team backing up a 3rd string PG.

19. adobo

adobo Member

Some fans are just too much. If Lin is injured or coming back from an injury or has not been conditioned properly to play full regular minutes...then it makes sense to ease him back from the bench which apparantely his gelling with.

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Cant start over Ronnie over ****in Price on a team that is not going anywhere:eek::eek::eek:

And Lin fans thought that him coming off the bench behind Patrick Beverely was bad.

Ronnie Price is absolute trash.

Prepare the bridge!