1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official "Should I" Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Lil Pun, Sep 2, 2009.

1. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

I think it depends on what Denver plans.on.doing with the RB situation....because right now if they said Hillman would be the.starter going forward, that's a totally different player than if they gave it.back to Montee Ball

2. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Well, that's kind of my point in trying to trade them together now. Either way, the other team gets the Den starter unless they go to RBBC. Which is the reason I'd like to cut ties now.

3. primtim24

Well if they say they're going to do RBBC, then they're probably worth something like Justin Forsett, or a middle of the road receiver like DeAndre Hopkins, Golden Tate, or Emmanuel Samders

4. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Should I keep Julio Jones? Dude has been hot garbage lately. Also, start Romo or Stafford?

5. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Julio is a stud. A bad 2 games. Chill out. If you tried to trade him now it would be low value anyways.

6. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

Pick 2:

Emmanuel Sanders vs. San Diego
    Ronnie Hillman vs. San Diego
    Golden Tate vs. Atlanta
    Andre Johnson vs. Tennessee
    DeAndre Hopkins vs. Tennesee

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Tate, Sanders.

8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Definitely agree, for the type of garbage that Matt Ryan's been these past 2 seasons, Julio Jones has been the only player on that team with any consistency. Guy's a more than solid WR1 when healthy.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Would you guys trade vereen and dez Bryant for aj green and marshawn lynch?

I have D Thomas golden Tate and Andre Johnson with josh gordon waiting to come back.

So is....
    D Thomas
    Aj green
    Josh gordon
    Andre Ellington
    Marshawn lynch

Better

Or the same guys

With dez and veereen.

10. primtim24

I would lean slightly no, because with Ridley being out, Vereen is going to get a ton of work, plus AJ Green's toe has turned into somewhat of a problem. But all in all, it is a pretty fair trade. Assuming health I would probably pull the trigger though...lol

Also, how did you end up with D.Thomas, AJ Green, AND Dez Bryant? Is this like a 6-man league?

11. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

well, I still started Flacco over him, and Brees did better for only for like 3-4 points, but I still won, so at least it didnt cost me.

12. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

:grin:

13. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Just traded Maclin and McKinnon for Calvin Johnson and Crabtree in a PPR league.

I don't have high hopes on Crabtree, despite my Tech fandom. I'm banking on Calvin getting healthy after bye and doing what he does.

Hopefully, if healthy, I'll have a Cutler/Forte/McCoy/Julio/Calvin/Gates lineup in the playoffs with the flex being either Crabtree or Harvin.

Entertained idea of trading McCoy/Gates for Julius Thomas, but then I'd have to rely on Reggie Bush.. and I don't think that would be very smart.

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I don't have aj green was thinking about accepting the trade.

I picked Thomas and Bryant 12/13 in a 12 man league. And Ellington and vereen for the next 2. Lucked out on Tate playing like he has and now have gordon.

I think you are right I'm just going to stick with what I got. Health is that lucky part of ffb. Aj green and d Thomas won me my league last year after squeaking into the playoffs by the thinnest of margins.

15. primtim24

Got offered Le'Veon Bell and Marshawn Lynch for DeMarco Murray. I'm not in urgent need of RB depth (McCoy, Hillman, Alfred Morris, Doug Martin) but I could obviously use it. The only thing making me strongly consider it, is the fact that DeMarco has a history of health issues. What cha think?

16. primtim24

Gotcha, I guess I need to learn to read better...lol.

And yeah, injuries are something that doesn't tend to get thought of, until it's all too late.

17. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You're loaded at RB already, how's your wide receiver situation?

18. primtim24

My receivers are decent, I could definitely use an upgrade though. I've got Keenan Allen, Steve Smith, and Kelvin Benjamin.

19. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

I am rolling without a defense. I have Hillman and Ball. Should I drop Ball for Miami defense? I was thinking of waiting until the Thursday game is over to see if Hillman beasts again and then I think it will be even more safe to just drop the Ball. I just don't want anyone to get Miami's D before me since they are playing Jacksonville. I am 7-0 so I am tempted to wait to see how things shake out but I have been tempted about dropping Ball now that I have some decent depth.

20. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

That said, I'm worried about starting Julio this week in London against a good Lions defense.

Pick 4 (we have 2 WR and 2 FLEX)

Darmyius Thomas
    Jordy Nelson
    Golden Tate
    Julio Jones
    Sammy Watkins

I want to maybe replace Julio with Watkins, but I don't want to regret it. I went on a 4 game losing streak after starting 2-0, and every time someone on my bench scored 20+..