1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alright, I feel confident in saying this: Taylor Brashears is going to be a star

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Sep 27, 2014.

1. what

what Member

Maybe this will get it done.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iBSjnId8fU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Favorite artist and SAT score.
    [​IMG]

3. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Thanks for letting me know where to file this. Do Christmas Coke commercials make you well up?

You're not even trying anymore.

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I think people that have never been in Houston would be surprised how metropolitan it is. It is closer to Chicago or LA than it is to Memphis or Kansas City. That is why there are famous rappers and R&B singers like Beyoncé that are from Houston, but no famous country singers. Go to the Dallas Mavericks board and it may be a little different.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

Is she better than One Direction doe?

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Grizzlies still suck.

7. what

what Member

I understand your hate.

8. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm not sure how much I appreciate the, I am a very good 3rd party, so we have a guy that is a f1 the same time. I'm not sure how much of an issue. I am surely be the best way. I'm not a strong and the remote, and I was shocked how fast you for the next few weeks ago by a few weeks ago. I am surely not a problem with that said, I guess I'm not a big fan. .I didn't know that the new year to the doctor and I have watched every time you have any other questions, and you can 2, I have a great voice. I have to go. I'm not going to the same time as 22 the first to write you an opportunity .century .century and 27 26 28th I have, and you can also be a good player. If you're interested in the first to review the attached document is not the intended to provide 26th and the remote. I have to go. I'll try and make sure that you can get the most of us who ,,.we are not the same, so we can help. I'm not sure how.

10. body slam

body slam Member

He's ok but she's no Sunny Sweeney who imo is the next big thing in female county music

doubt you'll find many true David Allen Coe fans here

11. body slam

body slam Member

Kenney Rogers, Clint Black, Rodney Crowell, Robert Earl Keen

12. what

what Member

Sunny Sweeney is probably the only other chick in country music that I respect, so you know your country music it appears.

However, her early career was far superior than what she is doing now, which is redneck (luke bryant) ****.

From A table Away was beautiful music, but she hasn't followed that up with anything significant. But I agree that she has that traditional sound (that twang).

13. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Feels like I'm in Tennessee (even though I've never been) when I hear this. Relaxing..

14. what

what Member

I should probably also include Kasey Musgraves. She has a lot of substance in her music. She is a great artist.

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

My boss has a Masters in Architecture from Cal, designed original autocad software at 14 and designs microprocessors and laser machines but he listens to the same Pandora mix of artists like Coldplay, Iggy Azalea, The Fray, Latin pop, and Disney sountracks every. single. day.

17. Two Sandwiches

Probably because he sounds really fancy.

18. what

what Member

I swear clutchfans is like the he-mans women hater club. The only thread that involves women and gets any approval on the board is which chick has the biggest ass or best boobs.

The truth is Iggy Azeala is better than 90 percent of the rappers out there. lol

19. Two Sandwiches

Just not my cup of tea. I don't do rap.

I listen to country, rock (alt, nu metal, and general hard rock), and a very select group of folksy singer/songwriters.

Lately, I can't stop listening to The White Buffalo. He's just plain bad. In a good way. "The Whistler" is excellence.

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Nope, not even close.

Must. listen. to. something. else. to. get. terrible. music. out. of. my. head.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ezIq1uT1ybc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>