1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If she doesn't text back, she's not interested..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by putyouonthegame, Sep 21, 2014.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Only time I've ever agreed with tex.

(unless you're <6", then not worth a shot.)

2. putyouonthegame

Lol this man knows his stuff.. Basically my whole thought process, except I didn't try to send her a perfect message the second time.

Ya I'm better off not talking to her anyway. For people who say I was impatient, butthurt etc.. If you have time to post pics on Instagram and snapchat your lunch and other crap then you shoild have time to text back..

Very disrespectful on her part. Clearly wasnt interested.. I just wasnt sure why she went cold all of a sudden with no explanation.

3. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

4. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

This.

So she'll know that you just want to be friends.

At least that's one of our posters said.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

she should be ONE OF . . not THE ONE . . . at this point
    putting all your eggs in one basket makes you antsy

The problem here is .. . you too focused on her
    If you had 3 or 4 other prospects you would probably not even noticed she had not responded

i.e. she has three or four other prospect that she probably for got she had not responded yet

through out a big net . .. get alot of fish [prospects] then widdle it down . . .
    don't go after them one at a time. . . .

Rocket River
    The Master of Bad yet effective Advice . .

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Because she doesn't like you and thinks you're a creep for keeping up with what she's doing when she's not texting you probably.

7. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

that's the worst. but at least your caught her. I had a chick last week tell me she was too busy to text then take a snapchat at the drive-thru of Whataburger a few minutes later :rolleyes: I'm assuming this girl you're talking about is young/immature

8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

b****esssss man

9. putyouonthegame

I wasn't creeping on her...Wtf... Have you used snapchat before? And shes not the only girl I'm talking to...im talking to others too. This one was prettier than the other ones and I had more things in common with her...

I just don't understand the reason for leaving someone hanging like that with no explanation... If she had just stated she wasn't interested it would have been easier pill to swallow..

But plus one to that poster who said she was playing the field.

10. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Seriously...if she left you hanging, cut it off completely. If she does respond, wait at least as long as she took to respond, if you respond at all. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If she doesn't like being on hold, she shouldn't be putting you on hold.

1 person likes this.
  11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

For girls, it is hard for them for whatever reason. Thats why girls always use the BS "i have a boyfriend" line when somebody tries to get their number or talk to them. And I'm sure if they were honest and said F Off you nerd, folks would think she was being a douche.

12. The Stig

The Stig Member

Send her a pic of you standing next to a Mustang. Then say I wash my junk in the sink.

Heard that works. Give it a go!

13. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

why not?? how can you say no to this?? (might be nsfw)

just kidding...
    [​IMG]
    unless you're into that, you sick b*stard

14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Ignore until a response. I just recently met a girl and I texted her and it took her three days to text back. I had even forgot that I texted her and here she was saying sorry and asking how I was, etc. Just don't give a ****.

15. putyouonthegame

She did eventually get back to me 3 days later but I was put off and deleted her off my phone/social media. Didn't even apologize or gave me a bs reason. So i think I ****ed up in that sense, probably left an impression I'm bitter as ****.

I doubt she's sitting there thinking oh I should have texted him sooner.. My fault etc etc. Probably already set in her mind that it was my fault

16. Nook

Nook Member

You texted her.

She got the text from you.

She is aware she received the text.

She did not text back.

What does that tell you?

She isn't interested.

Move on.

There are many, many, many chicks that want a man that will text you back.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Nope, she isn't thinking "I should have texted him sooner."

If she was that interested she would have texted sooner.

She thought "oh well."

So should you.

18. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I hear you, I use to be like you a few years ago, but I learned that I missed out on some opportunities because I was acting like a little b**** and deleting them off of social media/phone. Only do that for ex girlfriends so who won't be tempted to check their Facebook pages. You should have just talked to her and see where things went, maybe set something up then. Because you deleted her, know that it is done now and find another girl to take her place...UNLESS she texts you out of the blue. Then start it back up again.

19. putyouonthegame

Ya I get what you're saying.. Learn from it and move on is basically all I can do at this point. I doubt she will get back to me.. Im sure she's blocked and deleted my number as well .. Not really expecting it anyway.

20. body slam

body slam Member

This is pretty much what I go by but with 2 strikes.