1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard's driving license has been suspended (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Sep 16, 2014.

1. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

9 times in 10 months?

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Must have been Zwight:
    [​IMG]

See, he already did it once, while Dwight was playing:
    [​IMG]

3. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Maybe thats why he choose Houston. I remember celebrating the day those damn cameras were taken down lmao.

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Man, can the season start already. This is such garbage.

5. photojoe

photojoe Member

With everything going on in the NFL right now, it's almost comical that Dwight getting a ticket for running a red light is considered a story.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

yep.

We’re sitting up in here talking about red-lights. I mean, listen, we’re talking about homosexual nicknames, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about red-lights. Not a game. Not, not … Not a game that I go out there and watch and enjoy every game like it’s my last. Not the game, but we’re talking about red-lights and nicknames man. I mean, how silly is that? … We talking about red-lights and nicknames.

7. NotChandlerParsons

So that's why we keep Cisco around.

8. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Lol! That guy looks nothing like DHoward

9. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Because the convenience outweighs the money

10. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Rusty Hardin...paging Rusty Hardin!

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Was he running (driving) away from one of his baby mommas or was it an 18 year old that he just ripped?

12. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I think Dwight doesn't care about winning a championship at all. He's cool with the millions and having no ring.

13. photojoe

photojoe Member

Of course. Obviously the fact that he ran a red light proves that he doesn't want to win a championship and doesn't care how good the Rockets are and that he is an overrated player.

Good players who want to win NBA championships don't have misdemeanor traffic violations.

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It wasn't him that did that. You see the tall guy in the tweets that has the facial shape but not the face of Dwight. Dwight was in Houston when this all happened. It's a loaner... I used this thread to make the point. Dwight is just satisfied with 1 Finals appearance. He's okay with not winning it all.

15. CertifiedTroll

Which is why he was our best player in the playoffs? Your accusations are stupid.

He keeps in shape, plays both end of the floor, and is a leader out there.

16. photojoe

photojoe Member

So, Dwight was in Houston when this apparently happened in Florida...

What the heck does any of that have anything to do with whether or not Dwight is hungry to win a championship or not?

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

:confused::confused::confused:

18. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Josh Powell and company are not championship players are this point. Dwight would have been more vocal about a player like Parsons leaving because if he didn't get the putback or second chance opportunity it was Parsons or Asik that helped secure another possession or @ the rim scoring. Harden just isn't a to the rim scoring type of guy when compared to Parsons, Asik and Howard. When Harden goes to the bench who is going to create on a consistent basis off the bench. This is why Parsons > Ariza...

19. photojoe

photojoe Member

When Harden went to the bench, it definitely wasn't Parsons who was creating on a consistent basis

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'm not saying that Dwight shouldn't have a good time but all the off season videos suggest a guy not caring about the way the team is constructed and what works. I think he's smart enough to know they need another big small forward that has more abilities than Ariza. Josh Powell is a friend and I get it but he probably isn't going to be on the roster come 2015 Play Off time...