1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reverse Racism

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by downbytheriver, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

This is more analogous to AIDS infection rates than Jim Crow, as it demonstrates blacks' indiscretion and risky, self-indulgent behavior relative to our resources.

2. downbytheriver

Stats are just stats. I don't have the answers to every thing and a little Internet study certainly isn't going to change my mind. The term racism, historically, referred to judgment and oppression of minorities in the west. You can play dumb and chalk it off to the media, but there continues to be an issue with a younger generation feeling entitled to the easy path. And in th e eyes of many, white children are the only ones who have access to an easy life wi th out being exceptionally talented or smart.

3. downbytheriver

No, you tell ME. I'm asking, wholeheartedly, what the root cause is.

you kind of don't have a clue. using the "reverse racism" phrase and even the "race card" card just shows how out of touch some are.[/QUOTE]

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's in the eyes of the data. Of course data is just data. Lol

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

double reverse racism

1 person likes this.
  6. rudan

rudan Member

Not tipping at red lobster.

7. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Yes, they are numbers that could bolster your claim of increased black on white crime. Since you don't have any numbers, I am left to assume that you are talking out of your a$$ and don't actually know that the crime rate has dropped dramatically over the last 30 years and that there has been no increase in black on white crime.

Yes, I was already aware that you are willing to ignore facts.

In the West? WTF are you talking about?

Yes, I blame the conservative media for you being so dumb. You choose to believe liars, which is your right, but you really should realize how ignorant parroting those idiots makes you sound.

Again, this appears to be you talking out of your a$$. If you look at the evidence, the people who have access to an easy life without being exceptionally talented or smart are wealthy people. It just so happens that a large majority of wealthy people are white and that a relatively small percentage of wealthy people are black. This would most likely be the result of 400 years of institutionalized racism that just started being truly corrected about 50 years ago.

Please turn off Fox and get an actual education, you desperately need one.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

uh huh

Rocket River
    LYCD

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

OP is proving the YT'ers comment LOL. White people **** on the rest of the world for hundreds of years, ignore all complaints. non-whites complain and upvote a website comment, whites get up in arms. :p

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Actually I'm guessing white people will just keep doing krav maga or self-publishing novels on their vineyards between masters degrees.

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

There are racists of all colors. All are bad.

Equality and love -- the answer

12. downbytheriver

I've done quite well for myself despite not having a formal education.

Regarding your last po8nt, institutional racism and generational wealth, that seems to be the fuel lighting the fire behind the unfound resentment towards groups of African Americans attacking whites. If you read a variety of newspapers, and I don't just stick to republican circle jerks, you get a feel for the sentiment of this nation. The TRENDS. And as of Now, my

13. downbytheriver

Gut tells me it's trending in the direction of reverse racism. Keep your eyes and ears open on the streets and you'll get a sense of it to. Problem is a lot of you live in planned suburbs and only care for what immediately affects you in you're little subdivision. That's called being a delusional libtard.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There is no such thing as "reverse racism", it's just racism. The idea that it goes only one way is racist in and of itself and that's the principal thought behind thinking it can be "reverse".

15. downbytheriver

WEll... there's no affirmative action for whites is there? You may be reading from webster's dictionary, but I can tell you no one in the mainstream culture connects racism victims with whites so I believe the term, however anti-pc it may be, is justified.

16. downbytheriver

**your

Can't stand the tiny keys/auto correct on my phone

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think it's a PC issue, I just don't think the term is accurate. Then again people insist on using the term "homophobia" when they really just mean being an ******* most of the time.

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Being born white is its own affirmative action in this country. It's hilarious how people live their entire lives in this sheltered bubble of white privilege, denying racism even exists while trash talking civil rights people, bigtexxx style, and then one day something happens to you and you scream bloody murder about reverse racism. OMG WTF I was just reverse racism'ed, no justice no peace! haha

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

"bigtexxx style"? come on son, you whole act can't just be to fabricate slander about me.

20. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

THAT's your definition of a 'delusional libtard?'

living in a cookie cutter sheltered suburb or planned subdivision?