1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bledsoe for Papa (and fillers) a real possibility?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by csc177, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

How can you even write things like thus and believe what you're saying?

2. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

u even read what a wrote damn

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Nobody can read what you type. You type like a 10 year old texting.

4. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

not to mention his terrible and slow release, we don't need a guy like bledsoe, we need a guy that can score easily and has average Defense, wish we would of kept dragic -_- he would be a perfect fit

5. arjun

arjun Member

:(:(:(
    i feel bad for you.

6. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

Wow immature much, you can type any way you damn want. It doesn't prove your knowledge of basketball.

7. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

I'm not sure you've watched him play. While he's definitely not top tier (CP3, WB, Irving etc..). He can definitely give us 15 & 8, while giving those same top tier PG fits defensively any given night. Injury prone? Yes, but he won't have NEAR the responsibilities with Bev & Harden handling the ball. It's worth the risk

8. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I haven't seen any of those. Could you provide some links to these other offers. Considering that teams not only have to come up with offers desirable to the Suns, but almost certainly would want to have an agreement in place with Bledsoe, I would be interested to put that proposed Rockets offer side-by-side with other teams actual offers (not what they COULD offer).

9. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

I seriously doubt he could get 8 assists per game next to Harden. His career per 36 is 5.6 AST to 3.6 TOV.

10. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

Yea no kidding, all i am saying is we shouldn't give up that much for Bledsoe. 2 Years and if he gets injured, those 2 years go to waste and we are in another bad situation. But if we can get him for the right price or deal, then yea, go for it. I want to keep some of our young guys just in case this back fires -_-.

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I know I feel better about myself.

12. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Worth the risk? Aren't we sort of in win now mode? I don't think we have time to develop players to play with Harden and Howard, we need guys who are ready to contribute today. Pull the trigger if it helps us win a ship. That's the whole reason you play the game right?

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Leave it to Bima to douse all the speculation with his ice cold reality. U should have just challenged everyone to the ALS ice bucket challenge, a worthwhile cause plus ice down the shorts.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Do you even understand the irony of what you wrote?? You don't want to waste 2 years of an injured Bledsoe, yet you want to KEEP our young players, most of whom are a MINIMUM of 2 years away from really contributing?? Bledsoe would instantly send this team into the top 4 of the West, and right now, we have 2 stars who can't sit around waiting for their primes to expire. Eric Bledsoe is singularly better than every single player on this roster not named James Harden or Dwight Howard. Period. That's all you need to know about a potential trade.

15. D-rock

D-rock Member

U act like its ur money. If no go in 2 years then time to Durant. Think bigger.

16. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

Are you stupid? , i never said i don't want Bledsoe on this team. I said we are giving up a little to much for him, and top 4 of the west? you mean like last year? :confused:

17. CertifiedTroll

Your snowballing fast. May want to cut back for awhile. Also, when trying to argue over the internet, solid grammar helps.

18. Bigsupervise

Bigsupervise Member

Has anyone seen Eric Bledsoe play? Ive had the league pass since 05 and ive seen him play maybe 2 times. Ive heard about his potential but i'd rather the Rockets aquire Rondo. Think the Rockets need an on the court leader who will help reduce turnovers, reduce the tension between Harden and Howard, get the role players involved more and move Bev to the bench where he's more effective

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Not to mention spelling (when trying to criticize someone for being less than a copy editor)?

You + are = you're

20. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

Yeah let me take advice from a CertifiedTroll, funny how you idiots are trying to find any way to make yourselves look more relevant. Try talking about the matter at hand here which is basketball. Last time i checked clutchfans isn't my English college class.