1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Cody should have put up Caleb. He let Derrick talk him out of it. Brilliant move by Derrick because once the alliance starts to blow up, and it won't be long, Caleb will be gunning for Cody and Derrick and Frankie will be safe even longer.

2. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I finally caught up to Sunday on my DVR.

I just can't get over what a freaking boring season this is. I don't know why I continue watching (wait, yes I do... b/c I feel obligated after over 10 years of tuning in). This whole house is such a snoozefest. I was digging Zach for a while, but his schtick is getting too thick and overbearing. I get it, you like to start chaos. But a little goes a long way. Being over-the-top 24/hours a day is just tiring to watch, even in little 1 hour doses 3x a week.

This is going to continue to bore until someone outside of this big alliance finally wins HoH and pits these 4 guys against each other. But who? Jacosta? sheah right. Israeli princess (geez, i can't even remember her name)? Nicole? pshaw. Donny? Would be really fun to see Donny win and what moves he makes. Hayden too... he seems to be in good with the guys as well as the ladies, just like Donny. Winning HoH would show his true colors and shake the house up for a bit.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

lol this season is embarrassing. they are struggling to fill an hour of television.

4. what

what Member

While you are entitled to your opinion; the reason it probably seems boring is that there are several players that are playing this game well, meaning that they aren't doing a lot of talking:

Nicole
    Cody
    Derrick
    Christine
    Donny
    Frankie

Then you have the delusional players:
    Caleb
    Zach

and the floaters:
    jocosta
    victoria

I do however think that once christine's playing both sides is found out (and I think it will be), nicole has the potential to make this season memorial. Just don't hold your breath about Zach making the season interesting.

5. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

The plan to backdoor Frankie was a really good one by Nicole, props to her, but unfortunately we do no get to see that play out. Poor Zach is probably going to have a big knife in his back. That's one less strong for the Detonators and one step closer to the Rationale becoming the head regime. Christine really f*ed up her game. She's not too long for this house.

I really don't want Zach to go home. Two reasons- 1) He is rather entertaining and 2) Jacosta would go him instead and she is revolting.

Wasn't Caleb in the military? he was really trippin'...smh

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

She was smart enough, as far as I remember, to only reveal her plan to Hayden. So now that it didnt' work, no one is the wiser. Christine was just stupid. And Jacosta is easily the most annoying houseguest I've seen.

7. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Damn, this season is boooooooooooorring.

8. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Nicole also revealed her plan to Derrick I think.

New Team America Mission: Persuade house to vote Jacosta out unanimously.

9. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Last season was much more entertaining. Especially Jessie's ass.

10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Tonight should be good with a double elimination.

I hope they vote out Zach (just for a numbers reason, i find his stirring things up amusing) then I hope Donny or Hayden win HOH and work to get Frankie or Derrick out.

Derrick may win it all as he's been running the game from the beginning.

They shouldn't allow Cops from being on these shows. As Tony and Derrick both proved, cops are good liars. :eek::grin:

11. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Praise Him, Thank you Jesus, Jacosta is gone!

Sucks Hayden got voted out, he was the most down to earth likable guy in the house. Thankfully he still has a chance to get back in the house.

The Detonators look pretty strong. I fear Donny may soon be a target and Frankie and Derrick will have to make a big choice, unless one of them becomes HOH.

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Derrick is still killing it.

Nicole looks completely rattled.That's exactly what the double elimination night is meant to do and it worked perfectly last night.

Donnie should be on everyone's radar.

13. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Donnie found his balls rather easily. Tough for an older guy.

14. what

what Member

Am I the only one that thinks christine is HAWT?

Hell, right now I'd go:
    1. Christine
    2. Victoria
    3. Nicole

Christine has features that I always find hot in girls, mousey light-brown hair is my kryptonite, not to mention her hot legs and feet. I wouldn't kick her outta bed. :D

15. PhiSlammaJamma

Agree. It's boring. But better than nothing.

Zach is like a bad actor. You watch, but you almost have to cringe watching it.
    Donny is true to himself, but that is boring.
    Derrick is thinking more than anyone, but he's not interesting enough to follow.
    Ironically, Caleb, the guy who is trying to live up to this character he created for himself, out of everyone, has had the most real experience in the house by being delusional over a girl that has no interest in him. Acting stupidly to win over a girl. Seeing only what he wanted to see, rather than the signals that were so clear. Very real. but with Amber gone, there little more to see here.
    Victoria I think is true to herself, but no action.
    Hayden seems to think the most clearly about what is happening in the house and in his relationship with Nicole, but he too has not been actively making moves because he is true to being a good beach ball type person.
    Christine seems to be a lot like Zach in the sense that she has a bigger ego about her game than she has really displayed, wanting to be a quiet genius, but seems to have fallen into alliances rather than participating in them, and her one move to throw Nicole seemed reactionary and poorly thought out.
    Frankie is clearly the best player. He's true to his character. He's thinking his way through the game and understands what is happening. He's the only one I believe that deserves to win so far, but his hidden tumor will eventually become the size of a watermelon as it appears the house is ready to backdoor him.
    The soccer player has been relatively boring too, I don't even know his name , but I do give him credit for one thing, the Amber thing could have blown up in his face and he was down to earth enough that Caleb did not want to blow him up.

I'd rank them as players:
    1. Frankie
    2. Derrick
    3. Donny
    4. Hayden
    5. Soccer Player
    6. Nicole
    7. Christine
    8. Victoria
    9. Zach

I am rooting for Derrick at this point. I want to see Zach and Frankie because I would like to see Zach continue to suck, and I would like to see someone outplay Frankie at some point.

The big stars coming out of this will be:
    Frankie and the Rock. Zach is interesting, but only is a self-destructible kind of way.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

One of the strangest things I've read.....it's like saying you always love houses that have a brown front door and a nice drive way. :p

17. cardpire

cardpire Member

A couple notes: Sounds stupid, but I can only call Frankie the best player if he ends up winning the game. His style already has him approaching red on the radar scale faster than he ideally would be. I'm always blown away by the houseguests who are able to jump to any competition winner and celebrate with them as if they just won the Super Bowl, no matter how closely aligned they are. I always assume that it will be a matter of time before enough people see through that.

Also, Zach has to be ranked at least one spot higher. There's at least a small % chance that he can make it to the end and win. Victoria's is 0%. I actually think that his craziness toes the line between villain and likable enough that it potentially will continue working.

Finally, not to beat a dead horse, but, without looking at a list, this is at least a bottom 3 season ever. I have yet to even have a small desire to take a peek at spoilers. I guess a big reason for that is because it barely matters who is HoH and nominated this season. I hope they lay this silly twist to rest next year.

18. what

what Member

and she has dimples too. let me give her my wallet now :(

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I think you might be. I keep looking for the wires under her wrists or the hand up her butt, because to me chick looks like a muppet.

I also think this "you're out but you may not be out for good" thing is crap. It just gives them a way to manipulate the results of the "competition" of it, and give players they like a second chance. Further, it's always a drag when they start changing the rules as they go along. Lame. It comes off as desperate and confirms what everyone seems to be saying... this cast needs help.

20. what

what Member

they've actually been bringing players back in the back for at least the last few seasons.

as far as this season is concerned, i like this case much better than last year's cast, so i dunno.

But also my favorite movie is lost in translation, so maybe there is a correlation there.

finally, it appears that i am not the only one that finds her attractive, because cody seems to get awfully touchy-filly with her and they have had a bb date, apparently. also amber was pretty jealous of christine from what i've head on the live feeds.