1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Motiejunas: Dwight Howard and James Harden eat separately from rest of Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lowlife, Aug 8, 2014.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Read the last 2 pages or so

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The whole thing seems like it was a running joke about stereotypes.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I recorded it and just watched it. Holy crap, they are assholes. And they'll never acknowledge the misquote.

They did acknowledge they were peddling crap, but put it thusly: "That quote MIGHT BE misinterpreted, but Howard and Harden are crap anyway."

#143 Haymitch, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  4. Mr Chuck Norris

That pti segment pissed me off royally

5. scottie brooks

Hey motie, don't you know, Snitches get Stitches.

6. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

Where can I see it at?

7. scottie brooks

Patrick Chewing sighting.

1 person likes this.
  8. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Ahhhh...I just did thanks. Never mind...

9. Raven

Raven Member

It seriously is utterly and totally bizarre.

10. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

It actually isn't. If the Rockets succeed and make noise next year it's a success story overcoming adversity of immaturity and a lack of chemistry. If they fail, ESPN writers can clamor on with "I told you so" and we all hear the word vomit that these writers put out on repeat. It's a no lose situation for them.

11. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Yeah, kind of sad they didn't actually do research and see what Dmo actually said.

12. Aleron

It's because the Lakers are ****

What do you talk about for your biggest support base when your own side is ****? see the Republican Party

13. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Lemme guess, Bob Ryan and Tony Kornheiser?

14. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I heard a rumor that Dwight yells "Nah, nah, nah, nah, boo boo" after blocking shots in practice while Harden giggled in the corner upsetting their teammates. I'll have to talk to my source and see whether or not he can confirm this.

#154 RocksMillenium, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Simple ... they don't like the food.

If the role players want to pay for their food, then they are welcome to join. If they want to eat the team buffet, then they stay.

DMo is projecting his frustrations of PT upon H and H. I'll call him brave if he says something against the coaches.

Then again he may want to be traded.

16. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Fantastic!

1 person likes this.
  17. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Parsons started it, so now everyone's hating on the Rockets. Esp. the media. Their favorite targets are Morey, Harden and Howard.

Karma, wait for your karma.

Only way to wash stink off is to create good news. Beat up the West. Then they's start talking differently about us.

Siege mentality. I like it. Team needs to get bad-ass. No more playing nice. Look at the team vibe of OKC. Even Durant gets nasty when he plays here: "This is MY city!!!" We need that desperately. No more playing nice.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

It's incredible how many people / groups repost a sensationalized version of this on Facebook - and all of the Houston-hating comments that follow.

I had the privilege of reading a bunch of Portland fans ragging on the Rockets, suggesting that Lillard + Aldridge > Howard + Harden.

Stupid Facebook. Stupid people were never meant to have this much of an audience.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Sure enough! :)

~8:31

Big deal, little deal or no deal?

TK: Let me go back to "Hi and bye". It's okay if certain people on a team live separate lives from other people on a team but when the other people notice it and are upset by it and are moved to talk about it, that's not good.

BR: Number one, Dwight Howard has been a public jerk from the day he entered the league and nothing has ever changed. We agree.

TK: I'm not a fan.

BR: Number two, James Harden has dissed his team on more than one occasion this offseason. (TK reading Harden saying Dwight and I are the cornerstones and Dwight saying losing Parsons won't affect us.)

TK: How would you like to be one of their teammates? Might you feel worthless? This is not a good sign.

BR: This is something for Kevin McHale to address. Maybe there's a lot of reasons why they aren't better than they are...

TK: Is Harden a diva? He sounds like a diva.

BR: Positively sounds like a diva. The other guy is a ???.

TK: I guess I've been on vacation for all the championships Dwight won already as the best center in basketball. If you're saying everyone else on the team, I play the piano and they tune the piano, that does not create a workplace conducive to...?

BR: I would like to hope this is a big deal in Houston.

20. Aleron

lol Dwight was really popular until all that **** went down with Orlando. His biggest mistake was hiring Fegan, guy is nothing but a cancer to reputations.