1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin Jersey BS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by colts_1994, Jul 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

someone start a thread -- LIN for the max

2. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

prove your last statement. also let's see how this really publics lulu burrs the image. if so the rest of the FA class would boycott signing with us. and other NBA players would speak among themselves and we would hear of it bc of social media or some other outlet. clearly morey doesn't really care about the aesthetics of it. he said on some interview it's just math of subtracting Omer and LIN if adding Carmelo.[/QUOTE]

You are conflating ethics with business. Yes free agents will sign with houston. As this topic stirs no criminal political notions that would upset
    Large amounts of people to actually protest.

Companies fan still be sucessful businesses even with questionable business/petsonal ethics. The aesthetics would not be the right term forvwhat happenef. Where lack of accounting by the pr staff, lack of respect to current team members intentional or not is the issue at hand

3. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

Well i bother you for responding to your points you dont have to answer it. Simple enough.

4. Pete the Cheat

so the only people who are offended are the same over sensitive posters who blindly defend Lin? I am shocked

this is an entertaining thread to read for me personally, as all the uprour is from users on my ignore list

5. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

its cool to say that you saw it but i do not see proof. It is just your word.

6. benchmoochie

someone posted earlier in this thread a media packet of some Howard figure with #12 on it and some other rocket literature in a wooden box. that was it

7. benchmoochie

ok buddy. don't really care. entertainment As I sit in the can.

8. alethios

alethios Member

This would have been a non-issue if the Rockets showed Melo wearing #15, which he wanted but couldn't have in NY, and give Capela another #.

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Rocknation - you are blindly defending Lin just like you are blindly not seeing the proof I, as well as others in the thread, have posted. The more you write, the worse you sound. You have no argument, so stop trying desperately to create one.

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

Sweet sig davidio

11. ApuN

ApuN Member

Man I can't wait till Lin gets outta here

This just shows how mentally weak he is and is probably one of the main problems he had getting in the NBA his first time around.

It will be nice to see the forum go back to real Rocket fans when he takes the LOF's with him

12. TheJet

TheJet Member

I had one page that was 70% ignored posters. Although from what I gleaned from the quoted replies the folks on ignore are still doing what they do.

13. Baltimore

Baltimore Contributing Member

I did not want to get involved in topics like this, I seldom post in internet forums, but I have to say this to fans like you: just let it go.

I am a Rockets fan, and I am a Lin fan. No doubt in my mind that the Rockets management made a dick move by using Lin's number W/O PRE-INFORMING him so. Lin is entitled to be upset. But, let me tell you this, it is no big deal, let's move on.

In Lin's BB career, it has filled with this type of disrespect. You think Lin was really surprised by this? I remembered Lin literally said himself that he had to prove himself again and again. I am actually cautiously optimistic that Lin would get a fresh start somewhere else/have better chance to prove himself again after all these. Be happy for him. He is a multi-millionaire and I am sure he has been taken really good care of, and he defintely does not need random guys like you and me to worry about his feeling.

Let me even give you a little bit more of my take: I have a friend who is a college Professor and a well-recognized psychiatrist and of course a NBA fan. This is what he told me from his expertise observation: 1, he does not think Lin would ever make a big noice(great success) in NBA(Linsanity is an outlier), because of his background and personality VS the NBA culture; 2, he does not think Harden would ever lead the Rockets to the promised land as the alpha dog as many Clutchfans have been fantasizing also becasue of James' mindset. What I am trying to say here? first, do not get too upset or too excited so easily when Lin gets whatever treatement he receives. Just be happy that he has the chance to play his favorite sports as his career and very likely have a really good life. Second, the Rockets has its own holes and the team needs a whole lot more growing. If you are Rockets fan, pay more attention to this. If not, why bother? Lin is going to be out of here soon enough.

I am a Chinese. Forgive me to be a little superstitious. Karma is a b****. What goes around, comes around. And it goes to every party of everything which is going on.

GO Rockets? OK? I would always root for this team. And, Go Lin! Hope you have a great time!

14. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I am sick tired of Lin drama like this.
    Morey, please trade Lin ASAP.

15. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

No number wss shown on howards giant overlay at the arena. So i was right

16. benchmoochie

17. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Lol. You are going to have to tell us how it went if it goes down. I think you have a few suitors in that thread who said they would hold it for ya :eek:

18. benchmoochie

ok let's throw you a parade for being right on comparing the posters.

19. munsteur

munsteur Member

I am just laughing my ass off reading posts from people like this who can't understand an argument, and yet starts excoriating others.

Rocknation clearly has a point, and his emphasis is on "publicly". "Publicly" as in "publicly displayed on billboard".

Stop humiliating yourself further.

20. Remii

Remii Member

No... I was responding to why Jeremy is acting like a lil punk. He's had plenty of other things to complain about and he's never been as vocal as this. He's just trying to make the Rockets organization look bad on his way out the door. Saying how he turns the other cheek and then he says he got to stand up for himself. He's all over the place like someone who just got dumped in a relationship.