1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you stop following the Rockets if they traded Lin?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Brando2101, May 11, 2014.

?

Would you stop following the Rockets if they traded Lin?

1. Yes

18.5%
  2. No

81.5%
  1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Wow...

...70+% of the people on here are not real fans...

...I hope we trade Lin, not because I have any issue with the man, but having real fans to chat with is half the fun.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

What are you talking about Klutch? Houston will be a ghost town again like it was before Jeremy showed up. We need him. Jeremy is more important to Houston than oil.

3. noone

noone Rookie

Most of that oil money isn't staying in the US. Oil prices do more harm than good even in texas.

4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lol wow. What you have been told is wrong.

5. blueice604

blueice604 Member

You are funny LMAO

6. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I can't believe these poll results...:eek:

7. noone

noone Rookie

I've been told Houston's future looks bleaker than detroit. Fans should sympathize with Les Alexander trying to maintain a viable business.

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LOLOL. What's crazy (and annoying) is that there's so much heated debate over one player -- yet given the Comcast situation, there are a ****load of Houstonians who couldn't even tell you who plays for the Rockets.

9. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

I'm in shock. Why don't we create a sub-forum called Jeremy Lin? This will help clean up the GARM a bit and give all these fans a forum to talk about their hard-ons for Jeremy Lin.

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Most of his fans are the "Bottom" type.

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Wow. 1700 said yes.

12. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

are the poll results from people trolling or are there really that many LOFs?

13. ish1973

ish1973 Member

This last sentence also applicable to Rockets. No one is trying to keep the team down. The team put itself in that position.

14. ButtZilla

ButtZilla Member

I already stopped following the Rockets when T-MAC was traded. :>

[​IMG]

15. Rockfan94

Rockfan94 Member

Wow, this poll is really an eye-openning for me. I did not know that there are so many LOFs on this site. Nothing against LOF, though. I once was LOF when he was with Knicks. As a Rockets fan, I watched every Lin's game during the Linsanity stretch. To be honest, you have to bribe me to watch two Knick's games in a row when there is no Rockets involved.

If you like underdogs, or like the spirit of overcoming all adversaries and becoming successful, you got to like Lin.

To LOFs, Lin is Lin, a millionaire now. You are YOU, a fan. Don't invest too much of your life in betting on Lin's success, and got so pissed off when Lin is criticized.

To fellow Rockets fans, Rockets failed this season not because of Lin. The bucks have to stop with the coach and the star player. If Harden does not improve his defense next year, and continues to be a liability that ANY player of the opposing team can take advantage of, Rockets has no hope next year.

16. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I'm inclined to think a good chunk of those who voted yes are just trolling. If the poll is made public you can probably see a bunch of posters who are always outspoken against the "LOFs".

17. yysmer

yysmer Member

This. I don't know wtf these rockets fans all blame Lin who's a bench player when it's obvious that the real problems for the team are:

1. Mchale's lack of play callings,defense rotations, discipline and adjustments both on court and off court.

2. Harden's shxx defense (both ability wise and effort wise) and extremely inefficient iso plays which is more than 50% of the team;s offense

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

There is no "hate for all Lin fans". I have no problem at all with rational LOFs, just the loony ones who pollute the forum.

I hope Lin goes to another team and does well. Just get him off the Rockets.

19. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Poll shows how much more awesome this site will be once Lin is gone.

20. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

and not have any topics created in that subforum to show up on the main page. problem solved. they get their own thread