1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin fans race to defend Jeremy Lin from Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 2, 2014.

1. C. Orientalis

C. Orientalis Member

Also do you really not see the difference between lin saying that and Clutch presenting it as his own words? Beverly said that Lin played great all season. Now if I presented that as my own words, do you not see people calling me a delusional LOF? Is Bev a delusional LOF?

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Did Clutch own u?

[​IMG]

3. Classic

Classic Member

4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

That's not what this thread was about. Clutch gave a quote that Lin made himself and a poll. That was it. It was entirely LoF's decisions to go off the deep end in reaction to something their hero said. The point was not to show that Lin hates himself or anything that asinine, but to simply illustrate the delusional insanity of LoF's.

The very simple truth is this; we don't want LoF's here nor do we care to waste time trying to educate them into Rockets fans. I highly doubt LoF's are the types of **** heads that would go to some stranger's house and take a crap in the living room and they need to understand that they are doing exactly that on CF.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This is true.

6. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

Hopefully Lin will no longer be a Rocket by the time next season rolls around.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Time to let it go guys! To keep peeing on one another is pointless!

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I got charged up for Trolling Lin fans and ole Mr. Clutch is trolling Lin fans. Great job Clutch. bwhahahaha

9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Time to let it go guys! To keep peeing on one another is pointless!

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol at clutch calling me a Lin fan.

Everybody knows Lin didn't do well in his first games, Lin fans and Lin him self acknowledged it. Theres no arguing it, theres no questions or debates, it just is. Thats why a thread asking if we thought he did well, was completely useless, and a terrible idea when this forum has been having so much controversy with Lin these past months. So especially when Lin finally has a great game, why make a thread just asking to bring forth and hold negativity about Lin? There was just no need for it.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I guess a guy who owns a message board (I mean literally owns it) is allowed to make threads on it.

12. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This guy was finally banned, hopefully not just temporarily. This place just got a little better for all of us.

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe clutch understands what a rocket fan is

It's like asking Hakeem Olajuwon what is dream shake

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Thread is absolutely priceless.

16. bobotheclown

bobotheclown Member

What's the point in of Clutch antagonizing the LOFs? Why not simply perm ban the most annoying ones and be done with it?

17. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Actually, the point of the thread was to call out the LOFs. I hate those terms, I've been ignorantly labeled as a TOF years ago. The point of the thread was to show how stubborn LOFs are and how prevalent they are in our discussions.

This is not a Rockets Players forum. This is a Rockets forum. When Lin has a bad game, we don't need 100 people making threads about how Lin performed -- especially when those 100 threads are created from accounts made after Summer of 2012.

Moreover, LOFs in their stubborn denial of Lin's greatness are unwillingly to listen to criticism and immediately counter-label posters who critique Lin's performance in a negative light with the LOH tag and it just becomes annoying and trivial. In that matter, I disapproved of Clutch's thread, but only because it stooped down to the level of labeling people LOF, LOH, just like they did with TOFs and YOFs.

However, at some point it just gets absurd, and I'm sure Clutch heard this quote and immediately grinned, as he knew it would be so easy to bait LOFs into burying their own grave. It worked. They looked stupid. Now you know you're not welcome. We don't mind you lurking, but please don't post if you're not a true ROCKETS fan. Lin can be your favorite player, but you better be a Rockets fan FIRST.

Anyways, I thought the thread was hilarious. It certainly kept my entertained reading through the butt hurt rants for the hours leading into the game. What was particularly entertaining were the idiots who thought this thread would somehow impact our game. Because everyone knows the first thing players do before big playoff games is to look at the amateur reviews of fans.

Coach: Dwight, when you do post from that block, do a quick drop step and slam it.

Dwight: Yah, but Coach, User_X on Clutchfans says I should always spin inside for a baby hook.

Coach: Oh, in that case, let me just stfu and bow to the expertise of those who have no idea what it takes to play professional basketball and try and compare their knee injuries and rehab to that of a professional ball player...

18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I believe the intention was not to antagonize, but to illustrate to everyone accusing Clutch and the rest of us fighting shadows, that LoF's do exist and in great numbers.

19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You are a Lin fan. Your post history speaks for itself

It's cool. You are upset; all good.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You mean we hadn't already known? This piece of information needed to be proven by some clever scheme?