1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin misses practice

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FEAR THE BEARD, Apr 22, 2014.

Tags:
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You know that's a scum bag post right there. No need to bring that subject matter into the mix.

3. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

You're right. Lin doesn't get the ball in clutch time.

4. 3slsgmm

3slsgmm New Member

I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not ... Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? ... And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And i'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about practice, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about pr... Man look, I hear you... it's funny to me too, I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice ...

How the hell can I make my team-mates better by practising??

5. Clarinetmonster

There's enough stats- not nearly as much as Harden obviously, but the random game when he does get the ball in clutch time he's been pretty good.

6. makio9

makio9 Member

They call everything "The Flu". Yeah, I'm nervous, but not looking too much into it until I witness it. They basically call the common cold the Flu.

7. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

this gives me a laugh. appreciate the effort, looks real. this is definitely way way better than ur knee-jerk downer on Harden thread. This gives laughs, that one incites not so good discussions. lol.

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It's a matter of great concern. We won't have anyone at the 1, without him. Bev is playing bravely, but how long can he stay on the court?

9. N/A

N/A Member

you know getting a flu shot does not make you immune from the flu. It's pretty much a guessing game by doctors as to what the virus mutates into. I have never gotten a flu shot ever since it became the thing to do. Have not gotten a flu...

As long as you're careful and have some common sense, you won't get the flu. Then again, I'm OCD when it comes to germs and cleanliness so...

10. archinkent

archinkent Member

I am sure Lin had a great night before :grin:

[​IMG]

11. SHARKLIN-SOUP

SHARKLIN-SOUP Member

Ok...I am going to predict that Lin will have his own version of the MJ "Flu" game in game 2! :)

12. yummyhawtsauce

hey tin, u were at the deli right, why didn't u get an autograph from lin, or at least a photo so we know what u look like

13. yummyhawtsauce

flu shot only protects from predicted strains of that year. anything else that like you said, mutates, or not of same one - you will get sick.

14. yummyhawtsauce

also i love cats too meow!

15. dantian

dantian Member

same question here.:grin: McHale rules! :rolleyes:

16. tinman

Supporting Member

I look like a rockets fan.

I could careless about autographs.

I got the only one I need when I was young.

Hakeem Olajuwon.

I did get two eggs , pancakes and turkey ham.

17. yummyhawtsauce

touche!

Speaking of lin hotties, what are houston women like in general? Are they in shape/attractive or do they look like they're on the raymond felton diet?

18. tinman

Supporting Member

I was in Houston visiting friends and family.

Houston is a pretty international city lots of good-looking girls all races

19. yummyhawtsauce

oh cool, I thought texas was very white, with few blacks and hispanics sprinkled in

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Latinos?

We're next to Mexico.