1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 4/20/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 16, 2014.

1. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

That was an old comment from the last game. Nothing new. Still doesn't look good after Lillard explained himself.

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

we are favored in vegas for game 1 :D

3. autoprt

autoprt Member

people don't realize how serious jaywalking is especially in large cities. when you're driving 50 mph + you don't expect people walking out of no where and crossing the street.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Lillard is full of crap. He said a lot more than "Bev is irritating." Said Bev does a lot of "slick stuff," said "everybody knows what he does," said he wasn't going to let it slide, etc. And then yeah, he said he was irritating.

ETA: I agree that Bev probably should've kept his mouth shut, but I think he felt compelled to respond b/c Lillard's clear implication was that Bev is dirty.

5. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Blazers on 420 lets gooo

6. langal

langal Contributing Member

I don't think Bev thinks he can "shut him down". I don't want him going in thinking like that because he'll foul out in 20 minutes. Lily is going to produce on at least some level. Don't need Bev to put that much pressure on himself.

7. autoprt

autoprt Member

i don't think it would matter also either way because most of the players are pissed already at bev and want to get at him so psychologically bev has the advantage.

8. rocketblood713

9. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

10. DocRock

DocRock Member

Here's the segment. http://www.csnnw.com/blazers/patrick-beverleys-defensive-antics-irritate-damian-lillard

Lost all respect for that guy in one interview. 100% b****-made. I can't even process how soft this dude is.

11. KlutchQT

12. yummyhawtsauce

What did he say? if u can give me a summary :p

13. KlutchQT

That he's waiting for "the real Patrick Beverley" to show up -- the one who wasn't good enough to hack it in the NBA so had to bounce around overseas, who sucked so much that he got cut by multiple NBA teams, etc.

14. yummyhawtsauce

lmao. pretty sure bev is past that point now. what haters. pretty surprised.

15. rocketblood713

You dont even need to tweet it to Beverley he dont need anything to fire him up lol hes ready to fk some sh** up!

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

You missed the joke all together? I am so disappointed.

17. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Go Rockets!

18. maxiep

maxiep Rookie

19. maxiep

maxiep Rookie

Seriously, don't feed the troll. Dwight Haynes (the old, bald guy) is a first class d-bag.

20. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

The ONLY way the Rockets lose this series is by being self-destructed. What i mean by that is...not shooting well wide open and just basically not playing well...you know missing layups. But if they play well come out and execute, i don't see the Blazers haven't any chances. The regular season games prove that...i seen enough to say with confident that the Blazers will be overwhelmed by the Rockets. The only time they beat us is because stupid coach don't know what he's doing as far as substitution go.