1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Face-to-Face with James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crossover, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I really don't have an issue with them continuing to ask. It was an idiotic trade. You can't have a 4-some like that and take the cheapo route. Not after they just got to the Finals. If not for that trade then Houston has no contender as Howard isn't coming.

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

You'll hear that Friday.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Hopefully Friday after next. :)

4. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

it is just me or is everyone annoyed about the same questions over and over in every Harden's interview...? same OKC Bull****

5. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

i wish clutch can unban the troll (GrapeNuts) to see this.

6. BonziWellsGOAT

Well It's not so much that I have an issue with it. I was really more explaining to the guy that he shouldnt be mad at Harden for answering the question presented to him. The only slight problem I have with the questions is that I would like to hear more about his time with the Rockets and whats to come ya know because he is Houston after all lol

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Man, just the thought. But mark me down as one who's sick of hearing about OKC. I get why they ask, but it's a little bit like listening to your boyfriend talk about how he definitely would've stayed with his ex instead of getting w/ you, if only she hadn't been a total loser who kicked him to the curb. :(

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Isn't the man handling his business here in H-town people. Lol ain't nothing wrong with reminiscing about the past. Some fans literally take things too serious. Lol

9. Scarface281

It was only a snippet. I'm sure the full length version will feature plenty of Rockets talk.

10. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

OKC messed up big time.

11. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

Exactly how I felt. If all things equal, Harden would be in OKC. That makes me kind of sad. :(

12. Scarface281

Why would he come to Houston if OKC would have paid him the money he wanted? It's not like we were on the radar. Now that he is here and enjoying our strip clubs and women over the meth labs in OKC, I think he likes it better.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I wonder if he gets tired of answering the same questions over and over again. That's all his interviewers ever ask him.

14. coffeelover665

A couple of you guys seem butthurt. Like the new boyfriend that can't stand the ex worrying that she'll go back.

What happened was in the past. They had the ingredients for a championship, to topple the King of the East and they broke it up. Of course it will be talked about. And guess what? It'll be talked about even more if Miami wins this year too. So cool down and just enjoy what we have lol.

15. torocan

torocan Member

Heck, this is nothing.

Imagine the hand wringing if the Rockets win a championship before OKC? :grin:

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Well if Portland was a better team then Clyde Drexler wouldn't have been traded to Houston, and he would likely be commentating for the Blazers instead of Houston.

Harden made his first set of NBA friends in OKC, and he was only 22 when he was traded. Can't blame a guy for feeling upset over his perceived feeling of betrayal and unfairness from management.

17. haydenfisher342

his admiration for OKC kinda makes me nervous

18. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

Face to Face with D. Howard

"how does it feel to leave the lights of LA for Houston" for an hour.
    I'd rather watch Harden.

19. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Member

OKC fans have moved on. Still in denial, but they have moved on. The rest of the media should too.

20. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I beat OKC fans hate earning Harden say that he wanted to be there for ever.