1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CSN Updates Part 2

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Granville seems to hate everything and everyone

Well me loves people that tell him he is right, but hates everyone else

And for c

2. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

And for comparing Rockets situation to Astros, totally different economic environment, what one needs it a lot different than what the other needs in order to compete

Most people, not all, understand this

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Me, a Jim Crane supporter? Hahahahaha. I just like the Astros, which is why I post here often. There's really no ulterior motive if you're trying to suggest there is one.

How f-ed up is my reality?

4. Nook

Nook Member

Granville seems like a miserable person...... but he claims he isn't.... so IDK... I agree that he really seems to have an irrational hatred of Crane.

5. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

I am NOT a Crane supporter.. I do support the Astros... and I do have Comcast.

So does that disqualify me from this thread since I'm not going to only blame Crane? Tell me what your rules are.

In regards to your previous comment, we have zero evidence that the Rockets were willing to accept the "crappy" deal. In fact, their latest statement appears that they were on the same page with the Astros in their rejection of it.

If the Rockets didn't "care", they'd give up their veto vote and accept whatever crappy deal Comcast feels fit to make... they're NOT giving up their veto vote, and would gladly take a buyout of their equity in order to not have to absorb the widespread losses the network is expected to suffer from.

6. Granville

Granville Member

The court and every opinion piece that I have seen support my point of view for the most part.

You love the Astros and can see them when you want so I can see how you don't care if many people can't see them or more importantly the Rockets.

7. Granville

Granville Member

You don't know anything about me.

8. Granville

Granville Member

What YOU don't understand is..

Astros media rights fees and the Network profits / losses are 2 different things that the Astros willfully chose to seperate from broadcast revenue.

The Astros media rights are something only they have a fudiciary responsibility for.

CSN Houston is something that all 3 partners have a fudiciary responsibility for. The Astros seem to think they don't but unfortunately the court has told them that they do once before and will likefully another judge will tell them again soon.

1 person likes this.
  9. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

You twist the court's words. It is your fault you only read certain opinion pieces and not all. Doesn't make either side correct in their opinions.

It doesn't affect me, but I want full coverage for the sake of all fans.

10. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

It took me a bit but I am finally tired of reading the crap in this thread. If you have news start a new thread. If you start a crap thread or crap up a news thread, you will be gone.

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.