1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

yeah you're right! cause LOF's bother making LUIS SCOLA highlight clips.

sit the fk down

1 person likes this.
  2. Dementium

Dementium Member

He is clearly trolling for LOH reps. Just don't bother replying him.

1 person likes this.
  3. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Ah, another mindless fool trying to stir up drama.

:rolleyes:

4. ling ling

ling ling Member

What happened to Harden's neck?

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

to the person who repped me saying 'post the clip'

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f2XjczVt7k8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah I made this 5 years ago to disguise the fact I'm a LOF.

So apparently a LOF is anybody that disagrees with your dumbass opinion, you can see yourself out now

yeah but he needs to know his place, such trolling shouldn't be tolerated, look at the crapstorm that this thread is.

1 person likes this.
  6. conquistador#11

if this was baseball, we'd say, the cream and the clear. :p but it's just the cream, cheesecake factory cream. no, it's just the beard covering it, along with the beefier shoulders since that rookie picture.

7. Rocketfan_Dave

Rocketfan_Dave Contributing Member

haha sorry if my tone didn't come out clear. I just wanted to see the video. Scola was my second favorite player on the team at the time.

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tzY7qQFij_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Rox11

Rox11 Member

If you guys would like to know how many and/or, who are the lofs, read this thread.

10. thejav

thejav Member

As long as he isn't out..we should be fine..

11. lfw

lfw Rookie

LMAO!! Guys, meet Doktor Mdbndr, the one person in the entire world who has never bumped his head in his life.

12. Rocketfan_Dave

Rocketfan_Dave Contributing Member

of course he hasn't hes a doktor afterall...

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Has anyone ever called you an idiot here? Well, it isn't going to be me, because I'm too polite, but just for your edification, what Panda23 said to you wasn't an exaggeration. You might know that if you'd been here more than 5 months, and/or if you didn't jump to conclusions. With all respect due, of course.

1 person likes this.
  14. Exel

Exel Member

Yeah, it's too bad. If you watch the shot clock during the collision, it stays at 15 for the whole sequence. Only after the collision does the shot clock turn to 14.

Lin is pursuing Klay and sees Lee setting up a screen. He plants his right leg and explodes off it to shot the gap between Harden and Lee to avoid the screen. Harden is shoulder tagging Lee, which is common tactic for post defenders to keep track of their man while being ready to help if penetration occurs at the top of the arc. Most of the time the guard, Lin in this case, will yell "Gap" to let the post defender know he's going through and the post guy disengages the shoulder tag. Sometimes the post defender is not fast enough and the guard runs through the arm. This happen 1-2 times in every game.

Just to repeat what has been mentioned by a lot of previous post, the real damage was caused when Harden's hand somehow got tightly wedge in David Lee's arm pit. I don't think Harden gets a kick out of molesting other sweating male's arm pits. If this didn't occur, Lin would have just ran through Harden's arm if it were an unlatched gate.

1 person likes this.
  15. lfw

lfw Rookie

Must be his incredible perception of knowing where his head is in relation to other objects at all times, superhuman peripheral vision, and his indomitable will refusing to be distracted by things around him. Of course, us sub-human types who have bumped our heads accidently would never understand.

16. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

The later photo was "Photoshopped"...........

17. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

18. platypus

platypus Member

This thread needs to be locked. It is an embarrassment...

19. steady

steady Member

I used to think Lin fans could be out of touch with reality or blinded by their agenda. But I'm starting to think Lin haters are worse.

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

yea because assessing whether he could have avoided a player or not is just "HATEEEE"