1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly

2. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

LOL! You are suggesting Lin saw Harden and then slammed his face into Harden's elbow intentionally. :eek: Do you even see how ridiculous that sounds. I have glasses for my vision. Unfortunately they do not make glasses for your stupidity.

4. FeaR

FeaR Member

Lock Please

5. lfw

lfw Rookie

LOL @ this post. The overanalyzing of Lin over this incident is amazing. But you are the same poster who wanted Lin fans with bad grammar to be banned so I shouldn't be surprised.

6. Rocketfan_Dave

Rocketfan_Dave Contributing Member

Give it up Old Man Rock, haters are going to hate. Most of the people who are making accusations seems to be biased and wont be convinced no matter what we say. The best part of all, most of the people blasting Lin don't even mention or seem to care about the fact that Lee had Harden's arm locked in place. Which caused the injury in the first place.

You notice how it started out as OMG all Lin's fault that Harden is injured to Lin turns the ball over way too much to Lin is dumb, can't believe he went to Harvard.

All this in an Harden injury thread.

So yeah, clearly some so called "fans" are biased against our own player for whatever reason. Personally I blame Lee for the injury. Lin, from what I can see seems to be a player that always plays hard and does what the team requires of him, and be all accounts is a good teammate on and off the court. I guess people just don't feel like thats a good trait for Rockets players to have and feel the need to hate on him for whatever reason.

7. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

If Jeremy wanted to hurt Harden, Harden would be DEAD by now. Just sayin'...

8. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I never said Lin did it intentionally! But unfortunately, some people can't seem to understand what they read and you seem to be that person. Lin's main problem is that he is prone to mental lapses and that was just one of many times it has happen.

So, just for the record, it was not intentional. And the fact that you admitted that you wear glasses, mean you probably didn't see the whole thing anyway, so why are you committing.

9. Dementium

Dementium Member

Lol. For those who claim LOH are mythical beings they only need to go through this thread.

Truly amazing some of the rhetoric here.

10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Jeremy is being blamed and that is very unfair.

11. adobo

adobo Member

Guys watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc5IFYFUWxc

Look at the video starting from 39s (MIND YOU THIS IS IN SLOW MOTION). Lin had his eyes all the time on Klay and not until after the 40s mark would he have had a chance to realise Harden's arm was extended (Although I don't even think he noticed it since he was really focused on his man). BUT even if he saw it, and the only time he would have had the chance to notice it, with his momentum, there is no way he could have stopped. The impact happened at 41s. Think about it, less than a second (IN SLOW MOTION = less than 0.5 second in real time) to notice and stop.

Some of you guys remind me of high school girls who gang up on an individual just because a couple of popular high school girls dont like her.

1 person likes this.
  12. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Clutchfans: "LOH doesn't exists! Only LOF exists!"
    *Reads the thread*

[​IMG]

13. yummyhawtsauce

LOL are people seriously saying Lin did that on purpose...wow the internetzzz

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

strong competition for biggest idiot on clutchfans ITT.

3 people like this.
  15. Rocketfan_Dave

Rocketfan_Dave Contributing Member

I already posted that with the explanation, people just ignored it.

16. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Hahahahahahahaha, this is really getting fun.

17. Doktor Mndbndr

Lin has eyes on one, but is on a court with 8 others. Did he need to crash into Harden to perceive that?

That is the definition of one-dimensional, to focus on one variable but not process other relevant variables.

And has he not peripheral vision? Although the eyes binocularly focus, nonetheless they see nearly 180 degrees, just not in high resolution.

LOFs just lack that general intelligence, and they know it. They can't grasp the big picture of all the variables, and it's what produces their crap posts.

18. Panda23

Panda23 Member

throw this one into the mix as well LOL

19. adobo

adobo Member

You may have some mutant powers that allow you to know and see everything on the court and have a reaction of a super saiyan, but unfortunately everyone else in this planet don't. Think this logically, do you think Harden, the players, the coaching staff, Morey are blaming Lin for that incident? Or are they putting this down to one of those incidents that just happen in sport? I get that you are emotional and everything....but sometimes you need to take a deep breath and just let logic guide you.

Also if LOF's mean defending any player or individual who is unfairly criticized then I guess i am a LOF.

20. Doktor Mndbndr

Coming from a LOF with 5,439 consecutive posts devoid of substance. A world record of colorless mental mediocrity.