1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 11/16/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2013.

1. boiler

boiler Member

Come on now! Where's the other half of the pic?

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Her first Rox game. We have a new hardcore fan. She spent over $200 in the Rockets store, lulz.

3. LonghornFan

I've been on this forum for over a decade. I know what happens lol! :grin:

4. langal

langal Contributing Member

Haha. McHale is just trolling this board.

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Then you have guys like Jones chipping in 10 and 8 as a starter and Casspi and Garcia can go off at any moment. Bev when healthy is good for 11 and 4-4 to boot.

Last season we relied on Harden to carry us and he did, but this season we need to spread the wealth because that's how great teams are. The Spurs, the Grizzlies of last year where bringing from all over the place.Harden is not as dominante on offense but as he showed tonight and a couple of games ago where he had 10 assists tonight he had 9 instead of taking the game by himself.

6. LandryFields

LandryFields Member

I think I made the wrong choice in words, I don't mean "not even close" as in Lawson is WAY better, I just mean it as in there shouldn't be a debate as to who is better, it's definitely Lawson even though Lin is not that much worse.

But as to why I think Lawson is the better player;

For starters, the consistency in play. While we know Lin can play like a star at times, he's only done that in stretches. Lawson has played like a borderline all-star the past 3 seasons, his talent is unquestionable. Until we see Lin continue this level of play for the rest of the season, you have to give Lawson the advantage.

That's the main point, but another key factor is the ball handling. I'm not speaking from a turnovers stand point, because the turnovers don't show the amount of times Jeremy makes those bailout passes after not being able to do anything with the ball. You can't be the primary ball handler if you can't handle the ball all the time.

Anyways, like I said I'm practically a LOF, I just think that to say he's better than Lawson is being out of touch with reality.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Chandler Parsons merchandise?

8. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xSLlZh9yelk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Really?! We get a win and in a HOUSTON ROCKETS forum, we talk about how the opponent's pg is better than our pg even though he's been playing consistent and.. we won? Do people want to knock Lin or put him in his place so badly?

10. LonghornFan

Not lying, yeah. I hope this ends well.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is ok. I am a LF not a LOF.
    To be fair, Jeremy played well the whole season. McHale says it every game.
    He just did not start him. He is not a starter as of late.

12. roxxy

roxxy Member

Just came back from work missed the game. How did everyone play?

13. Drphil

Drphil Member

Do we give out career highs to opposing teams every game we play? LOL

14. timyeung

timyeung Member

This season and last, in almost every game where Harden has been out (knock on wood), Lin has produced all star stats.

15. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Fast start. Seven players in double figures. Hack-a-Howard backfired on Nuggets. Most convincing win of the season so far.

16. LonghornFan

[​IMG]

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

lol you guys are funny. everyone is super joyed. if we lost, this place would have imploded.

But great win even tho i was at work -__-

18. roxxy

roxxy Member

LMAO

Great to know. I just glanced at the box score and seems like everyone had a solid outing. Lawson went off though. !7 assists that is banana's. I take it our P&R defense was atrocious.

19. torocan

torocan Member

It's wasn't that bad for most of the game, but the players kind of lost focus when we went up 20 points, then they wasted 15 minutes doing Hack-a-howard and by the time Denver gave up, most of the players on either team didn't care anymore. They just wanted to get out of there.

20. mig0s

mig0s Member

I missef the game today but dsight has 24 ft attempts? Lol did they hack him for like a whole quarter or what