1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 11/9/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 8, 2013.

1. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

wow if u r saying this team cant come back from momentum changes then wrap the season up its over when ever we lose a lead

2. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Member

As Clyde would say, "I like it"

Cstyle42 with the truth bomb.

This one's on Lin!

3. windwave

windwave Member

TOs and/or Fouls. We get fouled a lot and shoot LOTS more FT and usually have more TO. That's why we have less FG most of the time than the opposing team.

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Yeah, and there are other posters here who think any criticism of Lin means you're a LOH and are a racist. First and foremost, LOH is the dumbest term ever because no one goes out of their way to post just because they hate Lin. Second, Lin isn't the wunderkind that some believe he is. He is a mediocre to slightly above average PG who can shoot the ball here and there. Would I trade him for a player like Rondo. You bet your ass I would, but that doesn't mean anything other than the fact that Rondo would be a better fit. Rondo was able to get the respect of the ego-maniacs like KG and Pierce. Rondo knows how to win. Does that mean I hate Lin? No... but if you say something like that you're labeled a Lin hater.

5. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

It's funny you mentioned momentum. When Lin entered the game in the first quarter, we were down by 10 points. When he went to the bench in the 2nd quarter we were up by exactly 10 points. Of course there's not anything positive related to Lin.

Lin played terribly in the 3rd quarter, but yeah, the loss is solely on him.

Carry on.

#2225 real_egal, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  6. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Smh...even Casspi isn't giving Lin the ball and wants to be the PG on that one play.

7. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

also when Lin was starting the 1st 6 games we came from behind to win 5 give it up LOH

8. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Member

We should trade Lin Asik Parsons for Melo. He has an option end of this year.

9. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

are we the only team try to blame a bench player every time when we lose? :rolleyes:

10. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

the sooner Lin gets traded the better. i believe this is the first time in basketball history that a bench player gets all the blame for a loss. what has happened to basketball? has the hate dumbed out the fans?

11. boiler

boiler Member

You are right. The correct term should be LHs and there quite a few on this board although they are badly outnumbers by LOFs (I think this term is pretty accurate).

12. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

Casspi does not like passing period he wants to be a starter. When he played really well earlier this seasonhe got a groove but would drive and take a bad shot instead of passing

13. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

He's a mediocre PG (I completely agree with that), but you want to trade him with Rondo. You sure you don't want LeBron instead?

BTW, speaking of "ego-maniacs" like KG and PP, maybe you want to add RA as well, coz they all left. The ONLY team player Rondo stayed.

14. Apache

Apache Member

the team had problems, even the coaches , time for trade.

15. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Melo and Harden would be stealing the ball from each other then try to put up 30 shots a piece. Howard would then beat them both to a pulp

16. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Yeah...that's one of the big flaw of this team. Only Asik and Howard, this season, have tried not to be the PG. You literally have a team with 5 point guards.....

17. boiler

boiler Member

I got bad news. It won't happen soon enough for you if it happens at all. So my suggestion: quit this board.

18. howo13579

howo13579 Member

LMAO. what a load of crap. I was gonna blame Lin's performance in the 3rd qtr but after I listened to your expertise, I'm gonna blame Harden and TT in the 1st qtr since they freaking sucked at creating any sort of momentum.

19. Apache

Apache Member

trade lin now lol

20. markusbrutus

markusbrutus Member

If casspi and garcia has been cold from the 3, why would not.our coach try to put in brewer or jones or smith just to give the opponents a different set up?

Mchail's rotation management is horrendous.

The other teams seems fresh as they had 10 player rotations, hence they have more energy to make plays in end game situations.

And i thought we had the deepest bench? Lol

1 person likes this.