1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy Food Stamp Cut Day to Conservatives and Libertarians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Nov 1, 2013.

1. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

bc the ones in america, the majority dont try and mooch off the government. Look at the bum girl quoted on FB earlier in the thread......her food stamps were cut to still over $1k/month and shes crying

the poor in this country are pathetic, they dont really know poverty. We give them phones + free food + cheap housing + money until they find jobs + disability after when they cant find a job.

these chumps wouldnt survive a month of "being poor" in india so i say screw them and their cushy "poor" life in the US. its absolutely disgusting how we keep taking more and more from the hard workers to support these losers

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Well then go **** yourself and get the **** out.

3. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

do you want me out bc i keep making you and your technical analysis look bad in the stock thread robbie? if so its ok robbie, not everyone can be as intelligent and wise as I am, rice only pumps out so many mba's every year

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

This message is hidden because*eddiewinslow*is on your*ignore list.

Congrats.... First person on my ignore list ever.

5. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

haha robbie is such a bum everytime i said to buy a stock he said i was wrong and he was short and 3 straight times i was right and now he blocks me....damn what a country of pansies that's why we're a sinking ship, nobody can admit wrongdoing, from president obozo to robbie

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nice work. ;)

7. AXG

AXG Member

They had to cut food stamps so they can spend it on Obamacare website 2.0.

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

what's the limit for acceptable food stamp spending?

9. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

damn eddie

[​IMG]

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

80 000 000
    --------------- = 0.0057%
    14 000 000 000

So . . .we make cuts . . . .in something that is less than .001%

instead of elsewhere

but then again . . I guess we need the military to protect Isreal after they fire shots into Syria

Rocket River

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

This.

And if you think the poors in India have it bad, go to central Africa some time. They literally have people dying of dehydration.

Poors in America have phones and food stamps. They are likely in the top 50% of worldwide income (somebody fact check that for me).

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Your point would somewhat make sense if poor people actually had a chance to make good lives for themselves in America, upward mobility right now in the USA is nearly impossible, in fact it's statistically improbable moreso now than any time in the last 100 years.

13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

thanks Obama

1 person likes this.
  14. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

I personally know an illegal immigrant who lives with his wife, 6 kids, and another on the way. His oldest just graduated high school. His youngest is about 6 months old. It seems like as soon as one turns 18 theres another on the way to keep the money rolling. Does the state not raise a red flag on people like this? Personally it disgusts me that he smooches off of is US born children and us tax payers.

15. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

As I said no mercy from the libertarians and conservatives. Food stamps are over generous according to them and they start bragging about making money off unsophisticated poor people in their businesses and cheating on their taxes.

Thanks for proving your heartlessness guys.

Oh I forgot to mention a half hearted attempt to tarnish liberals because a few Dems went along too. Weak but typical.

16. ling ling

ling ling Member

"To be in the top half of the globe, you need to earn just $1,225 a year. For the top 20%, it's $5,000 per year. Enter the top 10% with $12,000 a year."

$34K = top 1% globally.

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Wow. Poors in America are in the top 1% GLOBALLY. Amazing.

Perspective.

18. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

The phrase you're looking for is "couldn't care less." Saying could care less will make people think that you lack intelligence.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Where does the COST OF LIVING in America rank globally?

Rocket River
    WWWWAAAYYYY more expensive here I suspect

PERSPECTIVE

20. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Good try to make yourself and other heartless conservatives feel better.

However, no justification for keeping folks poor unnecessarily in the US. We know the same crowd believe that if you did not go to college or own a business you should earn like a say Bangladeshi factory worker.

Perhaps ling ling and bigtexx would be even more comfortable if the poor in the US lived like in Bangladesh --even more pitiful begging. I suppose they would like to be constantly accosted by folks offering to guard their car and other personal services

As an aside never forget that on a percentage basis the US is among the smallest contributors to non military aid. So the same folks care little about the third world poor, but use try to use them as an excuse for needless poverty in the US.

Please note facts about how very small charity is compared to government spending so don't bring up that canard.