1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass Q&A

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kumakun, Sep 14, 2013.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Can you do very basic math?

2. gravityonme

gravityonme Member

Um... yeah, I'm pretty sure we can do math, buddy. Except we can't seem to find the period of months for the full season.

Right now the monthly payments for International League pass (8.99) comes cheaper if you consider only a 9 month period (81$)

But if the full season package is valid for 12-months (99$) then that becomes cheaper.

Though I'm probably not so hardcore that I'd need it July-September 2014.

So what's the Full Season package valid for- 12 months?

3. gravityonme

gravityonme Member

So I impulsively registered for the Monthly version... Yeah it's valid for 12 months... SO the season is worth it if you want the full 12 months. Otherwise save a few bucks by going monthly and cancel after june.

4. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

there should be a separate International League Pass thread.

it's great to see so much global support and participation, but the info gets muddled and confusing and applies to different fans on different devices in different markets...

for instance: this question about ipad

league pass broadband would give you access on an ipad.

#64 across110thstreet, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  5. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

I have international league pass. I can watch games on the PC, iPhone and iPad (but not at the same time).

I don't think there's an "broadband" option for ILP.

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

that's what I'm trying to point out.

there's no way of knowing who is ILP, who is in Houston market, and who is out of Houston market, and people are answering questions that do not apply to the person asking the question.

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I just trashed all the Lin crap in this thread.

This thread is about League Pass and any posters questions about League Pass....I dont give a crap who inspired you to get it, leave the Lin war out of this thread...people tryin to learn how to watch the TEAM this coming year in this thread and I dont want that disturbed.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

If anyone wants to save money, get www.ballstreams.com membership before October 1st for their special 1 year price of $59.99.

You get home and away video stream feed for ALL 30 teams + all playoff games.

Good luck guys. I bought it. It's legit. Not a scam.

720P quality, can't wait!

9. platypus

platypus Member

Nothing against your reputation but i'm gonna hold off on this until i see more posters recommend it. It does seem like a good deal though.

10. Mr. Dominant

No worries man, it's cool. I've always wondered how many reps it takes to build a green rep block on our name? Just wondering if you knew. I try to be active around here, but it's so hard with school and work. :(

Anyways, I'm an honest guy, tho. The thing is, you won't be able to get the $60 price for Ballstreams if you wait for myself and others to post the quality and etc, because pre-season starts October 5th, and their deal ends October 1st.

Yeah, $60 is a sweet deal. Way less than LP.

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LMAO + necessary characters.

12. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

I read your previous thread and visited their website by following the link you provided. Thank you for sharing.

Pricing is excellent and the sample preview seems legit. If the payment can be made via Paypal or Google Wallet, then I would bite, at worst, only cost $60. I am reluctant to provide my credit card info to an unknown website, chicken me. Your thought?

13. Mr. Dominant

No problem, just trying to help everyone out. This is not only a great option in saving a lot of money, but we get all 30 team coverage, for only $60. Freaking insane.

I used PayPal! You have to ask them to enable the PayPal option on your account! At first I was kinda reluctant too, but when the admin enabled a PayPal option when I had asked, I took the bite and bought it.

Go here: http://www.ballstreams.com/contact_us/submit_ticket and just tell them a friend told you that they offer a PayPal option, and they'll add that option, and you'll see it next to the credit card button.

If you have any other questions, let me know!

14. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

Great!! Thanks a lot.

Do you mind to ask him how to watch the games in an android tablet? I assume its via the web browser.

Thanks again.

15. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

This seems promising. Can I watch on my phone? That'll be the deciding factor for me.

16. Mr. Dominant

Yes you can! Go to there mobile site: http://m.ballstreams.com/ and then click on "Preview" and you can see how it'd be on your phone. Good luck! :grin:

Here's a good comparison:

P.S - PayPal payment IS an option. You just have to contact the Admin, and he'll enable the PayPal paying on your account.

If anyone has anymore questions, let me know!

[​IMG]

17. Mr. Dominant

Some more info:

[​IMG]

18. Fighton

Fighton Member

can you get this on apple tv? or do you know if apple will allow for this to be streamed via airplay from ipad to apple tv? looks like it works on iPad. if it can streamed via airplay to my apple tv so i can watch it on my tv, i'm all over it. $60 is an awesome deal.

btw does this allow you to get all the games or does local blackouts apply?

19. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

If anyone is getting the international league pass, set up a proxy through India while subscribing/renewing and go through with the registration on that proxy. You can get it for $120 for the premium version. Once you have signed up just turn off the proxy and you can use it at anytime anywhere outside of the US.

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Ugh, that site is not gonna be Live after just a few months...probably just wasting money