1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Several Rockets will work out in LA with Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Just doing their job bro lol. Could be a laker nut instead of yoyo trying to assassinate the team.

2. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

Don't be logical. That's not welcomed at clutchfans. :p

3. CARoxNut

CARoxNut Member

Interesting choice of word from Lin. "Great work out with the Rockets"....."Rockets"??? Sounds so distant. Should he be saying 'guys' or 'boys' or 'teammates'

May be he know he is being traded??

4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Your reading too much into that.

5. figment

figment Member

If anything, it sounds sort of impersonal in the sense that it sounds like a PR person is tweeting for their client. But have we heard about him having his twitter taken away?

6. bmd

bmd Member

Or maybe he's just letting people know he was working out with the Rockets and not a summer league team.

The GM wouldn't tell a player they are going to trade him or they are looking to trade him unless it was a done deal. A GM isn't going to bring that into the locker room and make a player feel unwanted.

I'm positive you guys are looking way too much into it.

7. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Oh boy, ABJs are so delusional.

Out of all the dumb posts I've seen on this site, this may in fact be the dumbest.

1 person likes this.
  8. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

JLin has been sort of odd this past month. This tweet makes it sound like he's an outsider who happens to get invited to the cool kids' party but alas, was asked to leave early. Very impersonal, very distant. It's still a long way till training camp and the start of the season, anything can still happen.

Either that or he sees the PNR and alley-oop plays being run by Harden and D12 and figures, "well, I guess I'm not needed here... going back home to work on my 3". Which is okay too I suppose.

9. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

My god... Jeremy didn't specify what he ate for his "last supper." He's clearly upset with the way the team is being managed and his role being marginalized. You can clearly see that the extra exclamation mark at the end of the 140 character tweet meant that he really wanted to put extra emphasis on how him and the Rockets are distant. After the ellipsis used after last supper is suppose to represent the internal struggle between him and Daryl Morey as he knows he's being shipped out.

Also, #cabbagecarrotscelery? What's the significance? They're all vegetables. Green and orange... Green and orange... Hmm... What could that possibly mean?

[​IMG]

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Jeremy Lin is clearly being traded to the New York Knicks for Iman Shumpert. This tweet says it all. Remember it now folks, it was first said here. I deciphered the Lin Codex and revealed it! I succeeded where others failed. Goodbye Jeremy, it was nice knowing you as a Rocket, too bad you couldn't cleverly disguise your tweet enough for me to find out sooner. Lastly, tweeting at 11:48 PM? That's obviously trade time talk, people only tweet late at night because they're kept up unable to sleep because they're having nightmares over potentially being traded to the Bobcats.

10. jackycool

jackycool Member

Someone is a couple of crayons short of a full pack it seems.

11. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

I honestly don't know what to say reading posts here sometimes. Every freaking tweet seems like it has to have an underlying meaning or message. If he would've used the word "boys" then people wouldv've been saying, "what does he mean by boys? Aww man, he's disrespecting them. Thinks he's better than them." The joy of social networking I tell ya.

12. fleecysphere

fleecysphere Member

Rofl, pretty spot on imo.

13. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

Some of y'all are so effing dramatic it hurts my brain to read these damn comments. Stop analysing everything the man does or says or tweets. OH NO HE IS WEARING A PURPLE SHIRT HE MUST BE GOING TO THE LAKERS.

Calm your asses down k.

14. chandlerbang21

A lot of drama queens in GARM

15. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

I hope TJones is a good listener..if he can learn from Dwight, and the two of them have good communication, then its gonna be a NIGHTMARE for anybody to.score in the paint against that length. I'm very excited about the D12 / TJones pairing.

16. conquistador#11

last supper=good book=jesus=crucifix=rome=augustus=august! lin bye bye in august!

=/

17. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

Another reason that could factor in is that Omer might be fasting this month of ramadan. So he might need workouts that are costumized for his routine. I know he's a pretty strong Muslim so that might factor in.

18. TTNN

TTNN Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Enjoying Gods magnificent creation on my offday ... Jeremiah 32:17 <a href="http://t.co/zBnJySMy3t">http://t.co/zBnJySMy3t</a></p>&mdash; Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7/statuses/357955069607546880">July 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

Why is he doing Zen instead of practicing the 3pt shot? Who does he think he is? Phil Jackson? /s

20. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Now I remember why I didn't come here as much anymore before the Dwight Howard saga.