1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Royce White Still A No-Show This Summer (UPDATE: On the trade block)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

She'd at least have to put out.

1 person likes this.
  2. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

If these issues about Royce were known, where would have been drafted?

#60?

3. cml750

cml750 Member

You do have a point. They should sue him for breach of contract and get all their wasted money back. This guy is a loser and uses his "illness" to get his way. He is not performing the duties he is paid to do so he should not get paid.

4. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

I'm sure he is not going to any resort anytime soon, cause he still need to figure out if he needs to take a plane! Whta a sorry ASS loser! He must be related to Scottie Quitten!!

5. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

GOd sees all & READS all. Leave this man alone. What he's done is no worse than what ALL of you do behind closed doors. It takes a lot of courage to do what he's done despite how people would & still feel. At least he's been open about it. I hope he succeeds and shuts all of you up. Bunch of online thugs. #Cowards

6. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

Dumb and ignorant post is dumb and ignorant.

7. dsid411

dsid411 Member

No he's right.

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Even your crappy posts?

Makes me feel sorry for God :(.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

And you, sir, with all respect due, are a blithering dunderhead.

#Goofus

10. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

You know what we call people who don't do their jobs and just b**** all day? Losers. The chump never had any issues flying in college did he? He won't even take his stupid bus for RVG games. What's his excuse there? This is not about fighting for proper treatment for mentally ill players anymore. This is Royce milking every last second of fame and cent from the NBA while he still can. I for one cannot wait for his ass to be thrown out of the NBA and he looks back and sees how badly he screwed up this opportunity. In the "wise" words of No Flight White, #bewell :rolleyes:

11. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

Shame on any & everyone allowing these "fans" to sit up & talk about Royce like he's a damn dog. Mods, owner, all of you. People are out of line. We all have things about ourselves we need to work on.

12. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

If spending all your time coming up with the slickest thing you can think of to put someone down is what you choose to do with your life, then you go right ahead... It might get you "aroundtheworld" until it's time for you to go under the world. #BeWell

13. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Ah, millenials.

14. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Gosh the next big move should be to make Royce White go away. It just goes to show that Morey is not perfect, but I'm ok with that.

15. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Travis knew what to do when Old Yeller became rabid. Do the Rockets?

16. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Why you gotta be insulting dogs like that? You should apologize to all dogs in the world! White is an ant and one day he will meet the boot.

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Welcome to the board Royce/TripleSeven. Just do your job and play basketball.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wow, we find a new troll everyday. First, he takes a heathen # (pre-Christianity) as a handle and spews what God would hath us post on thine interwebs.

We are fans of a basketball team who like to converse about said team. Royce is, barely, kind of, a part of that team. He's badmouthed the team to high heaven (yes, even your heaven), and he's a public figure by any measure.

People can say whatever they like about him. In all honesty, the great majority of posts on this site have been very sympathetic to Royce and his condition, but at some point his actions, separate from his condition, are deplorable.

There is full justification for fans not wanting him to be part of the team.

Also, grow up and/or grow a pair. You're worse than what you would be so mighty to decry when you pass judgment on a bunch of strangers. At least with Royce, we have information as to a sustained pattern of deeds and words.

PS -- I'm not even done. There is nothing. NOTHING. I need to work on that compares to creating babies out of wedlock and taking a company's money with no intention of compensating them with work rendered. I am not perfect, by any measure, but I am proud and confident in saying I am Holy light years and fathoms ahead of Royce White.

4 people like this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Time to eat dinner then!

20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

B-Bob with the smack down. Well said. Well said.