1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Restricting Guns & Magazines in NOT the Answer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Svpernaut, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I particularly like your eloquent response.

"Told ya so."

2. Svpernaut

Shall I go on? I will edit this one with more I find from THIS THREAD alone. People here KNOW they bashed me for saying 3D printed guns were closer than they thought, and that is good enough for me.

YOU SAMFISHER

#362 Svpernaut, May 10, 2013
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

My eloquent response - to the nonexistent problem of 3D printed gun violence in this country?

Seriously - if 3d gun printing is a problem (it's not, considering that nobody got killed with a 3D printed gun today, contrast that witht he hundreds who will die today because of firearms that were not 3D printed) - we'll regulate the **** out of it, tax it, outlaw, it whatever.

It won't be though - though I have to admit, if 3D prtinitng can ruin the gun industry and bankrupt corrupt gunmakers, I'd be a happy camper.

4. Svpernaut

I think the US Government just proved that 3D printed gun violence is just around the corner, by forcing Defense Distributed to pull their files... which just caused a Streisand effect.

They're on the pirate bay, good luck government.

5. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

don't fret. I gave up caring a long time ago what people think once I realized they don't care what I think. It saved my sanity. The cop out response is you're a "gun nut" "red neck" or "Right wing extremists" , don't care about "saving the children" or whatever they try and label gun owners nowadays. Their dream of utopia is crashing down around them and nothing they can do about it.

[insert DEAL WITH IT image here]

6. Svpernaut

7. SamFisher

I didn't ask for you to prove that you've been appropriately berated for jinglung the keys of the 3d printed gun. I asked you to prove that somebody said the task itself was not scientifically possible.

The point that has been made to you at length is that the ability to 3d print a gun at present is about as relevant as t*** on a bull in terms of the national cancer that is firearms.

Hey look 200 people were shot and killed today.

8. Svpernaut

Horse**** you asked about it being scientifically possible. It's your story sister, tell it like you want it.

I guess 3 months isn't "right around the corner"?

200 people were shot... the most of which were probably in Chicago, a city that outlaws handguns. More Americans have been killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan since 2001.

Either way, you can try to change the subject or deflect the argument all you want, but you've been schooled son. I predicted this would happen in January, and looky there it has happened in just a matter of months. Everything I predicted in this thread has come true or is on a clear path of becoming true. Most importantly I said 3D printed guns were coming, and I said the government was scared ****less about it.

This is only the beginning of the battle for 3D printers and the right to information.

Want to stop gun crime? Focus on the reasons there are gun crimes, the vast majority of which can be directly linked to poverty rates and the drug trade.... and that is proven statistical fact.

Keep living in your delusional world where 3D printers will never amount to much, and where banning guns prevents gun crimes. If that was the case, Chicago would be the safest city in America, not the most dangerous.

#368 Svpernaut, May 10, 2013
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Svpernaut, you're so dense you can't even tell when you're being mocked...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Va87gB_4AI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...there are numerous ways to make homemade guns and you certainly don't need a 100K 3d printer.

1 person likes this.
  10. SamFisher

Uh no , considering that ratio of 3d printed gun fatalities to non is somewhere in the realm of INFINITY - I'm not worried.

But the larger point is that you misread.

By "It's really not" I mean the insultingly stupid assumption that gun control is not "ultimately useless" because of the literally nonexistent problem of a hypothetical 3d printed gun ridden society. Complex sentences and pronouns can be ambiguous; perhaps 3d print a sentence diagram. Either way of course you're still wrong.

Even if there were an age where 3d guns put the blood merchants of the gun industry out of business- I don't see that as justifying letting the current national disease that is firearms to persist in current state. But then again I'm talking with someone who began ranting about the vicious assault on his freedom on this BBS before the last 6 year old at sandy hook bled out.

I like this thread though because it illustrates the silliness of most gun clown logic. Guns can clearly be regulated like any other piece of tangible property - it's obviously doable. But gun klown logic is like "WHAT IF MAKE OWN GUN REGULATION IMPOSSIBRUH!!!". No it's pretty possible bro.

#370 SamFisher, May 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Most of the stuff you "predicted" happened before you "predicted" it.

13. Granville

Granville Member

SvperGUNnaught likes the way his weenie tingles when he pulls the trigger. There's no talking sense to him.

14. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

and you wonder why the other side thinks the same of the Obama apologists. No sense talking to libtards since they are all brainwashed. just my o.

as far as the topic.. restricting mags doesn't matter.. why? not because of 3D printers but because Obama's idea of people control FAILED hard. More guns/ammo have been sold under his watch then any other president.. I would call that an EPIC failure for his people control agenda.

#374 magnetik, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  15. Raven

Raven Member

16. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

How do you define successful? Has their been a substantial decrease in the rate of homicides? Assaults? Robberies? Violent crimes generally?

19. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member