1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 3/6/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Penetrate&Creat

Yep, Kevin "The Chemist" Mchale, certainly knows how to *** things up.

2. seven7seven

seven7seven Member

I think Lin getting traded at the end of the season would please both LOHs and LOFs.

3. holly1985

holly1985 Member

NICE.:grin::cool::p:rolleyes:

4. titanfan

titanfan Member

pooooor coachinggg by idiot good ole mcfail

5. OpportunityCost

Also Kobe had the Triangle offense to work with - when Phil was there.

6. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

it's bloody obvious that harden is still banged up and recovering. Frankly I find it plain stupid to expose yer star talent to this sort of risk .

7. Hous-TO-n

Hous-TO-n Member

A story about 1000 Mcchickens and 2000 Fries

8. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Harden deserves to close all games and be the go to guy....the guys the max player on the team, that's the max players job. But there is definitely something going with his trust or hesitation not to play Lin down the stretch.

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

Bev playing in the 4Q wasn't the problem.

10. dmoneybangbang

Who would Asik have matched up with in the final quarter/minutes? It's not like the Mavericks were trying to outsize us....

11. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I was replying to someone talking about how he's ok with Harden losing a game for us with ISO ball since he won so many for us. I am ok with with, but just pointing out he lost us 4,5 games with that. He won many for us, not because of ISO ball though. I think he splits on ISO ball games.

Beverly was playing well with energy, but mostly defensively. His ASTs were mostly pass to spot up shooters, not creating shots for his teammates. DAL PGs don't have much of an offensive game, but we really needed the offense would have been created by Lin.

12. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

We were down by 8 when he left the game (wow with 2:46 left in the second quarter, that's surprising). Not sure how that means "we had the game in the bag"

13. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Lin discussing the game: "There was the whole... (long pause) uhhhh I'm not trying to get fined, so I'll leave it at that." <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23RefNation">#RefNation</a></p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) <a href="https://twitter.com/ho_chenCSN/status/309522869258440704">March 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>McHale on why Asik didn't see crunch time minutes: "I thought Thomas (Robinson) was giving us pretty good energy."</p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) <a href="https://twitter.com/ho_chenCSN/status/309520092809527296">March 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. ChandlerBANG

ChandlerBANG Member

... and Rockets fans in general. Get these r****ds out of here!

1 person likes this.
  15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I agree.

16. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Why do you have to match up to them and not make them match up to your strengths?

17. Roxs

Roxs Member

Spotted one! A fake troll account.

There you go guys, feel free to ignore this person without feeling guilty doing so.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

95% of the post game posts say the same thing. smh.

19. Postcall

Postcall Member

Good times guys we will be fine no sense getting angry Mchale is a new coach just give him a few years to develop. Maybe he wanted to try to limit Lin and Asik to 25 mins again as he is still experimenting. On to the next one.

20. Hous-TO-n

Hous-TO-n Member

So Rocket's fan will stick with Mchale?
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: