1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

https://mobile.twitter.com/hpbasketball/status/283751170663653376

This whole Twitter convo is classic Knick psychosis. They really lose all rationality when it comes to Lin.

Example:

@DJMisterDior: @HPbasketball @ELGINDOTCOM for that ridiculous contract he should have 10 assists already and like 15 points. FOH

This was said during the SECOND quarter. I guess for 8mil, they expect 20ast and

In another thread, someone mentioned that Chris Paul had the same surgery as Lin and took half a season to get back to his old self, and a Knicks fan said, "Don't even mention Lin and Paul in the same sentence." So now Jeremy is not even allowed to have the same injury as Paul, soon he won't be allowed to breathe oxygen. LOL

2. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

cytrynowa has turned into the Ho Chen of Clutchfans o_O

3. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Lol, send me your tweets!

1 person likes this.
  4. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

"Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s fatter than Rockets' Lin"

*fixed

5. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

nice...

6. carayip

carayip Member

Lin got paid 8 millions while Felton was paid like 4 millions. Lin's supposed to outperform and outproduce Felton. Felton deserves pity in that those Knicks fans set unrealistic expectations on him. They should accept who he is, i.e. an average PG. 4 millions/year beyond any rookie contracts getting you an average starter is already excellent value. The bigger problem preventing their roster moving forward to a championship contender is Amare's contract, not Felton's.

7. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

Lin and the Rockets destroyed the Bulls tonight. Meanwhile, the Knicks are 0-2 so far against the Bulls this season. LOL.

8. WSWhippets

WSWhippets Member

the ONLY thing that can be said is that felton is a better spot up shooter than JL. that's it that's all, JL is better at him in EVERYTHING else--the most important of which is court vision. JL is a special player, felton is just pushing obesity. he's trying SOOOO hard that he's shooting too much. the knicks are winning because melo is having a career year, not because felton is doing anything special. team nursing home won't win a championship, and you can take it to the bank that they will be CLOWNED for letting JL go in the future. my measuring stick for JL especially in a year or two will be guys like rondo and steve nash (other players with exceptional court vision and the ability to make smart plays), not felton. and btw, JL is charging out of the gate considerably faster than rondo and nash did in their respective careers. just sayin.

9. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Is he a better spot up shooter?

He's missed his last 15 threes.

I guess he's marginally better than Lin, based on his career avg. I have faith that Lin will develop his jumpshot.

10. roxxy

roxxy Member

Spot up shooting Lin is better. He is at 1ppp ranked 101st in the NBA 39.2 FG% 35.4 3FG%
    Felton is 0.87ppp ranked 168 FG% 34.3 3fg% 27.5. But Lin spot ups 23.7% of the time & Ray does it 12.8% of the time.

11. WSWhippets

WSWhippets Member

i should've been more clear--the only thing that can POSSIBLY or ARGUABLY be said about felton is that he's a better shooter. and you guys are prob right, JL is better. he was certainly way better last year. JL had a bad start, felton had a great start shooting wise--but probably just out of the norm. anyways, my point is i think the comparison of felton to JL is a joke. seriously. JL is a special player with great potential and felton is an okay player who never lived up to his potential.

12. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

lets give felton a break . i feel sorry for him now.

13. zdrav

zdrav Member

I don't actually dislike Felton. He's not the most admirable athlete, but he's been actually pretty classy towards Lin.

I just love watching Dolan and the Knicks make fools out of themselves. Unfortunately for Felton, that means that he has to suck in order for that to happen.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Let's give felton a sandwich.

Stress eating is comforting.

15. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Wow that's like giving a dog dark chocolate...

16. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Felton ticked me off by saying "I'm glad he got his money".

17. VanityHalfBlack

We all can agree that This Lin is so much better than the Lin in NY, yes???? I don't think it should even be a discussion.. The Houston Lin will eat up the NY Lin any given day!!!

18. roxxy

roxxy Member

Oh yes very much so. In fact that Spurs game that Lin had 38 was better than anything he ever did during his first few starts. So much better than the Lakers game that everybody loves.

19. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Yes, I see a big improvement in him.

20. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

LOL, at least you're honest.

I hope Felton gets out of his slump for his sake and the Knicks' sake. I have to say that I don't understand his shot selection and the number of shots he takes. I mean, he must have the green light from his coach? Otherwise they would tell him to cut that ish out! But WHY?? It's godawful.