1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 11/27/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2012.

1. pistol111847

pistol111847 Member

Hey nono u just revealed yourself as a hater and poor judge of basketball talent

2. Entropy

Entropy Member

Delfino thinks he's Michael Jordan, takes horrible 1 on 1 shots.

3. muas2010

muas2010 Member

One game is a small sample...but this is why the Rockets got Lin! Stats aside, Lin has 2 crucial WINS...against his old team and against past Houston guard. Houston needs to make it a sweep by beating OKC tomorrow for Harden!

4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Lin played his best game as a rocket tonight. Enjoyed that they seemed to put the ball in his hand a lot in the 1st half and good things happened. He alo did a great job on Lowry. Asik and Parsons continue to exceed all expectations. Morris is about as efficient as one can be when he's on the floor. Pat played an excellent offensive game tonight. Harden is Harden.

We looked good out there tonight.

5. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

The so-called "LOFs" probably didn't know much about Lowry if the LOHs didn't constantly bring Lowry up to bash Lin. Naturally the Lin fans are happy that Lin had a better game than Lowry tonight.

6. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Yeah but NO ONE is saying Lin is better than Westbrook.

7. Alex L.

I agree. Harden has done a lot for this team, time for the team to get a win for him.

8. Hail to the V

Hail to the V Member

Unfortunately the Raps were not gonna wave any white flags until the final 2-3 minutes. They never give up. Unlike the Knicks.

9. Alex L.

And NO ONE has been whining "I miss Westbrook"... lol...

10. Hail to the V

Hail to the V Member

Win or lose, this team has to go at OKC HARD.

11. Exel

Exel Member

12. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

And the LOH lose all credibility by actually rooting for Lowry before the game tonight, only to get a showing like this.

13. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

14. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

U almost sound like u want Lin to get destroyed. I mean don't all of u want Lin to play like this every game? This is what he is capable of. Give him more support for gods sake. Don't hate him just because if LOFs

15. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jesus Christ, people are so worked up about LOFs that they are starting to root against their favorite team's starting pg:rolleyes:

17. MDPJlin

MDPJlin Member

18. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

Right? Where is the logic in that..

19. torocan

torocan Member

Um, nobody needs to make excuses for Anyone if Westbrook lights up the Rockets.

Honestly, people's overfocus on PG vs PG matchups are silly.

How many TEAMS can shut down Westbrook? Or Rondo? Or Parker? Or Chris Paul? Oh right, hardly any. Rondo who put up 42 points on Miami in the playoffs... WB who put up 30+ points multiple times in the playoffs... etc, etc.

Top end PG's don't really get shut down by ANY individuals... they have off nights or shut themselves down through silly play decisions.

So, if Westbrook lights up the Rockets, it's not a failure that is pinned on Lin, it's Lin AND the entire Rockets defense... and even then, given the youth of the team I wouldn't be surprised if WB racked up a lot of points even IF we win.

At this stage in his career, I expect inconsistency in Lin's play. It's kind of par for the course with inexperienced PG's, or PG's adjusting to new teams, or in Lin's case, both.

As for his final stat line, I think as much of that will depend on how heavy a role he asked to play in the offense in terms of scoring. It seems fairly obvious that the goal is to have Harden, Parsons and Asik provide the bulk of the scoring.

If Lin gets somewhat consistent assists and has a good scoring night now and then, I think that serves the purpose.

20. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I came into this thread hoping to celebrate a Rockets win and great performances from everyone and all I see is in fighting about Lin. So dissapointed. SMH :(

exiting thread.