1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 11/27/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2012.

1. iconoclastism

iconoclastism Member

Will they also highlight the 18 rebounds Asik grabbed?

If they do they will say 'Oh Sh#t' Asik!

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Agreed. 22 points tonight? No I don't think I'll pull him from the starting lineup just yet.

That's the guy i thought was coming last year. Then the injury. Yes there's second chances. I'm pulling for a consistant PPat. That would be a good problem for the Rockets.

3. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

In addition to our announcers only coming up with amazing insights such as ... gotta dunk that!

4. Arthurprescott2

Yea sorta ridiculous. Same for Parsons. Might have a hard time 4th quarter tmrw. Sampson's substitutions leave a lot to be desired. Parsons plays the first 15+ mins straight. and then we have a line-up of harden/cook/TD and we wonder why our lead melted a bit...

5. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

no Lin fan compares.... Lowry to Lin

that was you realistic Rox fans... and your dumb puppy dog love for a guy who didnt want to be here...

6. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Harden will be fine, his adrenaline will definitely get him through the game. I don't know how the other starters will fare tomorrow, with the extra travel to Minnesota, and going into a real hostile environment. KMart will have a thing or two to prove tomorrow as well I'm sure. I am hoping for a letdown game by OKC after the near 50 point win over Charlotte the other day. Remember what happened the last time Westbrook played Lin in preseason, he might want to hog the ball...

7. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Chill bro. He wanted the Rockets' PG to vastly outplay the opponent's PG. Nothing wrong with that.

8. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

It was really good to see JLin have such a good game. I would gladly take this game from him every night.

9. JayRock

JayRock Member

the team will fly to mineapolis for sarah mchale funeral then straight to oklahoma.. hope they will be motivated for tomorrow against OKC, i don't hope Rockets win but at least put some effort. the team will be very weary after 2 flights

10. Sean88888

Sean88888 Member

How do you know 6'3" is Lin's height without shoes but D.Rose's height with shoes?

11. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I think that's exactly what is happening. he's not an excuse maker. He IS an explosive move maker when healthy. Cross over dribble wise.

12. pistol111847

pistol111847 Member

HaHaHa to all you Lin haters out there in troll land. Thought you were basketball experts did you?? HaHa told ya so!!!

13. nono

nono Member

He needs to do this night in night out. One game does not a player make. Stop trolling too.

14. Karolik

Karolik Member

Lin had a good game, he better keep it up.

LOFs hating on Lowry for sucking it up tonight, but if/when Russell Westbrook lights it up against Lin tomorrow, they're going to be making excuses for him.

15. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

I really don't want to be the one jumping to Tony Douglas's defense, but the bench hardly played in the 2nd half, so I think you're being a bit harsh on them there.

16. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

look up the nba draft combine numbers where guys get measured.

17. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

It just bugged me a little bit when he kept saying the knee was 100% or that it wasn't bothering him.

Tonight it looked like he had some bounce to his step and he actually dunked a ball tonight. Great sign for him

18. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

..beg to differ...we match up quite well with OKC I think, we did last year as well...this year we have Harden>>>>>>CLee Cparsons this year >>>>Parsons last year...Parsons will play D on Durant...No blow out...Harden was barley winded after 44 mins. bro. he's 23 he could have shot 60 shots tonight, and he'd be ok...I bet you Harden goes and puts it on OKC with Lin, IMO...Look our back court had 22 assists between them tonight and 6 steals, a pretty good showing, espesh the double figures in asst. category for both players...If we lose it is because players had a bad night, and OKC just played well...but we will give them all they got..."You play to win the game" ...and Harden def. has something to prove...80 million reasons why, don't be surprised if he goes off for 40 plus and 10 dimes plus...I could see him feelin it..

19. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

great team win. we're on a roll

good showing by lin. more games like this, I'll have to stop being too harsh on him

20. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

Moron. Welcome to my ignore list.