1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Just made bad plays today. Not sure what happened today. I think if the system was tweaked a little, he could do a little better, but he's GOT to fix that jump shot, or drive drive drive.

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

*playing 2k*

OH! Lin's wide open for the three!!!
    :grin:

*Gets shot off with perfect timing*
    :grin::grin:

*BRICK*
    :mad::mad::mad:

Damn it Lin, WHY YOU NO MAKE THREE!?

[​IMG]

Well then.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was embarrassed for him. Nate Robinson took his manhood.

Luckily Nate Robinson is also a bit of an idiot.

4. The Situation

The Situation Member

Somebody tell Jeremy Lin we want our money back!!! :p

5. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

Look, I like J-Lin, and still believe he can be a 16 and 8 player by the end of the season, but right now he is the weak link in our starting line up. If he doesn't get it together the next few games, maybe having him come off the bench isn't such a bad idea. Could get his confidence back as playing with the second unit, he might not feel obligated to pass first and please everyone, instead he can just play his game and that's attack, attack, attack.

1 person likes this.
  6. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

i just don't see a future with Lin and TD at PG, both of them are so flawed, they are not starting PG material, and they have shown no improvement over 12 games, that's not good

7. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

I'm a Lin fan it i completely agree. He is completely out of sync out there... He is not even facilitating or playing defense the last two games. He can pseudo start in order not to lose his confidence completely but he needs to have a short leash if it looks like he is having another one of his poor games.

8. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

He was continually making the wrong decisions off the PnR, driving into the defense and losing the ball, getting into the paint and instead of just going up the easy shot doing that pump fake BS that just gets blocked, making desperate passes out to where no one is or to the other team. Just terrible.

I'm now more than ready to see what Machado is capable of. Hope he tears it up in the D-League.

9. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

I agree. "Start" him but play most of his minutes with the bench. Greg and Cole can finish the PnR too.

10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lol after awhile some people will be blaming the man the sells beer at the Toyota center for Jeremy Lin's failures! I mean c'mon guys right now he just isn't getting it done bottom line. Either your in the boat of giving him more time or your in the boat of saying it is what it is currently he's a bust compared to what he was in New York.

11. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Lin seems to have trouble playing with the first tier players doesn't he? It almost seems like he is more comfortable playing with be likes of Jared Jeffries and Steve Novak... If so, pseudo start him but keep most of his minutes with Marcus and Greg smith... Have them set picks for him and have him throw alleys to them. Once Delfino comes back, he can be Lin's Novak. He'll maybe Lin can take Harden's old role, be a great sixth man!

12. marexx

marexx Member

Jeremy Lin"s stats in tonights game:

26 min 4 rbd 3 ast 5 to 4 pts 2-9 shooting

he had more turnovers than points,assists,rebounds do i need to say more linsanity my ass.

BENCH THIS SCRUB!!!!

2 people like this.
  13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

T. Douglas!

Whoo!

14. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

He was much more confident driving it in back in New York and also he got easy assist cos of amare and tyson chandler alley ooping.

15. roxxy

roxxy Member

The thing is that teams have adjusted to him but because he isn't shooting well he hasn't had the opportunity to adjust back. His shooting is really holding him back. That right now is the biggest issue. We saw that with Harden. Harden played well teams adjusted & he struggled then Harden was able to adjust back. Lin right now can't adjust back because of his poor shooting. He has to hit his shots. He had a bad game tonight it happens even with his poor shooting he is a better player than what he showed tonight. But right now his poor shooting is killing him. Hopefully he turns it up against NY I think he will.

16. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

you could have just bashed him without the racist innuendos...

southern hicks...

17. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

I stopped watching 3 games ago... just came to check the box scores...

probably will stop doing that... in the next few weeks...

18. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Next season he need to change his Jersey back to 17 just for the sake of it.

He plays bad wearing No. 7 jersey.

19. langal

langal Contributing Member

Who is our D-League affiliate?

I'm as big a fan as anyone - but right now he's the worst starting point guard in the league.

20. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

He did say that the 1 in front of the 7 stood for him being one with God.... So dropping the first digit may well have affected his game since he does claim to play for God. "Oh how dare you forsaken me!"