1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 11/16/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2012.

1. kinein

kinein Member

Sampson benches Lin (6Reb/11ast/1steal/2blocks/+5) for 2nd unit TD(2Reb/1ast/0blocks/-6)

WTF IS GOING ON! LOL SOMEONE HELP ME FIND WORDS TO USE. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS COACH FAIL. TANK COMMANDER NEW AGE.. BS@#$KL

2. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

You guys all saw what Jeremy did playing more as the PG tonight. He makes the plays for others. He is the consummate PG. You can't deny that.

When will these coaches realize Harden ISO ball will not work?! MAn this ruins my mood.

3. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I think I'm passed the point where I care whether we win or lose. I just like seeing what Harden and the young guys can do. Morris is looking better and better every game. Almost certain now he should start over Patterson. Although I like him coming off the bench anchoring the offense.

4. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Patterson with 2 rebounds tonight...Cole Aldrich was only out there for 1:49 and had 1 board.

What a joke.

5. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

You guys don't see it? The org. want to up TD's value in that OT, I think a trade is coming but..... failed

6. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Fu.ck You Sampson!!!! I hope you hear it from the fans and the media for your dumb ass stupidity !!

7. daernoth

daernoth Member

It frustrates the crap out of me that other teams get their talented rookies out there but the Rockets who have every reason to give them playing time sends them to the DLeague for a year. Then when those guys finally play and they do well they claim its because of the DLeague attitude adjustment and they couldn't have played well before that.

Seriously... Terrance Jones or Dmo could do just as well as PPat.

8. Entropy

Entropy Member

Yeah, the body language is very telling. Pretty sure they'd rather that Lin went away. Either way, one of the two have to be changed or removed, or this team is not going to work.

9. instar

instar Member

i'm ready!

10. rocketsmetalspd

This will be a long season of ups and downs but I like what I see from the team thus far. Need more games to gel. Need to stay close to .500. I still the believe the team will get it going by mid December.

11. Jet036

Jet036 Member

Patterson doesn't even look like he's trying when he sets pick and rolls. He looks in the other direction and starts running off before the pick is even set. He's like a 5 year old with no attention span.

12. Mr. Space City

patterson has to be the softest power foward in the league

13. hehsy5sy5

hehsy5sy5 Member

No we want both of these incompetent under qualified wannabe NBA coaches fired. No other team will ever hire these pieces of **** again unless they're tanking, that's why Minnesota fired McHale after he took over coach and didn't offer him a front office job even though Mchale was originally a front office employee(GM) for Minnesota. He's incompetent in all of those jobs, and Minnesota didn't want him back at all. And we being bad, picked up these leftover trash no one wants as coaches.

14. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

STFU already damn.

Lin improved a lot tonight and was a big factor in giving us that huge lead.
    Don't even try to blame him for this one.

And wtf you still goin on about Lin/Dragic/Lowry for? How is that ****in relevant tonight?

Punk.

15. autoprt

autoprt Member

at this point i wouldn't be surprised, they wasted a draft pick on white that is position we need consistent scoring in.

16. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Well start a few threads about these and we'll see if it happens.

Sampson will figure out his mistakes and learn on the go, I'm sure he's grooming himself to have another chance to coach in the NBA. Some coaches have hard wired philosophies that they go with to their graves.

NBA Refs are refs, I can't get too frustrated unless they actually tell the scoreboard table to give points to the other team.

17. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

The truth is down the stretch and in overtime, the Blazers hit some ridiculous shots, mostly Damian Lilliard. Even when the Rockets would build a lead, he would hit a three or long two to keep the Blazers in striking distance.

That said, should Douglas have been in over Lin in overtime? No. That was odd.

18. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

STFU fool

19. gah

gah Member

FIFY. Asik should have gotten the ball not from Lin but from Parsons, he missed him when Asik was all alone, like deserted island alone.

20. hehsy5sy5

hehsy5sy5 Member

Dude we're unintentionally going to be tanking as Sampson/McHale as our coaches. We need to get a tanking thread up, we should aim for a lottery if we're going to tank.