1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Heat @ Rockets 11/12/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 11, 2012.

1. klutch sidy

klutch sidy Member

6. The phantom foul on Bosh drive. (I hate Chris Bosh)

2. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>James Harden came into Heat's locker room after the game to greet LeBron at his stall for an embrace. Class move.</p>&mdash; Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/WallaceNBA_ESPN/status/268203903085076480" data-datetime="2012-11-13T04:09:28+00:00">November 13, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Star on the team can't wait to get to the Heat locker room to give LeBron props. Disappointing.

3. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

LeBron is just too good. Killed us.

4. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

I don't understand this move either. Why is our SG handling the ball so much? Lin is no Novak. He can't shoot spot-up three's.

5. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Fun game.

Parsons, Asik, Patterson, and Morris all did great tonight. In the end I thought Harden and Lin didn't really do everything we need them to do to win.

Harden got to the free throw line a lot but didn't shoot great overall, and Lin did OK with only two turnovers, but these guys are our star players who need to make big plays at the end of the game.

Overall I'm happy that the team made some progress tonight, but we still only made 12 of 34 3pt shots, while the Heat made 10 of 21 3pt shots. So, if we ever have a night when we are shooting a really good percentage we should have a much easier time.

But, it was a fun game and had me cheering.

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

You don't know jack **** about basketball, both delfino and parsons were not open, you want them to take a three with a hand in the face?

pttt

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Even though we lost....I honestly can say that was the most fun I've had watching a Rockets game in quite some time. That game had me going crazy

8. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

This is partially because the teams have been clogging the lanes, Jeremy is always driving into a mass of players, he needs more than one pick to get free, yet the team usually just sets one high pick, and then 3 point shot if there's nothing lol.

Rockets like to parade our 3 points shooters, but the only one who gets respect is Delfino, maybe this game will change that and Mook/Parsons will start to get that respect.

9. DDuana

DDuana Member

Hahahahaha, my mistake. I meant to write "spot up." But it would be awesome if somebody can pull a post up 3, though :grin: .

10. RedOnRed

RedOnRed Member

Damn I just hate that stuff...what happened to good old competitive, mean basketball

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nope, a game is more than just that. Harden Isoball created 6 points before that. Lin played well before that airball.

Lebron is more than 'good' he had a amazing game going psycho on the Rockets and Bosh played huge as well.

Youngest team in the NBA almost came out of there with a win, they are bound to make mistakes like tonight.

12. JPhil93

JPhil93 Member

If your in this season to watch for wins and losses, youre going to pull your hair out. Were gonna be frustrating and inconsistent but the point is to develop.Thats definitely what i saw tonight.

13. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

Sampson gets an F cause we lost because of a single rebound. JVG wouldnt had never let that happen. He would had called a timeout to switch players in and out.

14. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Class move my arse, Harden you ****ing moron, you just got owned in the last possession and you went over and congrats them?

15. AceballerGTR

AceballerGTR Member

Repped.

Need move positive outlooks like this.

16. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Harden... U cant shoot a contested jump shot... At least drive in for the foul.

Lin was so wide open i think it shocked him... Idk...

Some crazy star bs calls...

Lebron just went off when he was needed...

In all it was still fun game to watch... I See potential. if only we can get more out of harden and lin...

17. Camaro ZL1

Camaro ZL1 Member

Fixed!

18. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

Maybe Lin needs to put on some weight and go back to his former weight. Affecting his balance at the rim...

If the coaches are trying to get Harden and Lin to work on their weaknesses, it won't work this way -- will just kill their confidence.

19. Hail to the V

Hail to the V Member

Loved his coaching until he brought Lin and Harden back in too early and went ISO. It's a gut wrenching loss but still loved what I saw from this team for most of the game. Hope they can take the positives and progress from there.

And please stop with the freaking ISOs!

20. klutch sidy

klutch sidy Member

This team is way too young and inexperience to play a half court offense. Why not Run-n-Gun. I wish we would do a better job making adjustments. SMH