1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

My 2013 NFL Mock Draft (3 Rounds -- I hope this is right spot and is ok to post this)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by AB83Rules, Nov 9, 2012.

1. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

I run a NFL Draft website, http://www.draftwatchers.com/Home and I do some analysis, and I have been doing some mock drafts since mid season with real draft order.

Here is the link, http://www.draftwatchers.com/2013-Mock/4-4th-2013-Mock-Draft.html

I try to keep a good look out at team needs, I have an excel worksheet that I compile salaries for every player for every year in the NFL. If you want to see it, here's the link, http://www.draftwatchers.com/backups/nflsalaries.xls

And I hope this is allowed, and is right spot, if not than I apologize.

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

OL help is what the Eagles need. The only other thing I could see them taking in round 1 is a QB.

3. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

True, I guess Chance Warmack would be a good pick for them in round 1, or a Tackle. QB could be the wild card if they let Vick go. I think it's possible even though he is owed good amount of money, but would be wise to cut ties asap.

4. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Barkley in the 3rd??

5. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

Not high on him, believe he is overrated.

6. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

He may be, but if Blaine freakin' Gabbert can get chosen in the top 10 then I think some GM will undoubtedly snag Barkley waaaaaaay before round 3. I'll honestly be shocked if he falls out of the top 10 come draft time. And there's just a 0.0% chance any team will take Manuel with Barkley still on the board.

Otherwise, I think it's pretty good work. I think you may have underrated Damontre Moore and overrated Jake Matthews. I also am pretty positive Alex Okafor is going in the first two rounds.

7. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Damontre Moore will not be available at 39. He is going to go top 20 and if his evals dont say he is going to be that high a draft pick, he wont even be in thisdraft IMO