1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 11/3/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2012.

1. zzpot

zzpot Member

Yep.. missed points in the paint... huge... the thing is we got there..

We just missed. :(:confused:

2. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Do we need some shooters? Didn't make many 3 pointers at all. Don't know how they are gonna space the floor for Harden and Lin....

3. VanityHalfBlack

I know right??? I was kinda hoping Lin would play hero just this game because Harden was fresh out of legs.. You can see Harden was asking for the ball and Lin being very passive just gave the ball to Harden...

4. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

That's true.

But still, he defended well all night, and he was in great position on that play... Harden blew it by dropping down to double Aldridge for no reason at all.

5. conquistador#11

the funny thing is mctalky has expressed many times that because of our style of play, it's going to be important to play a 10 men rotation.

6. Champ06

Champ06 Member

Ok! We have blamed almost everyone there is to be blamed. I feel good. Now is the time to blame the fans for expecting too much from the team. 2-1 is not bad with this totally new team. Expecting good result from the next game or else we will start the blame game again.

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Fuking LOF's are so delusional. I praie lin when he deserves it and call him out when he deserves it.You people are out of control.

8. mirus

mirus Member

still a Work in progress...think they(lin & harden) will find the right balance.it needs time.

9. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

It's McHale. He doesn't like doing sensible things. They keep referring to Harden as clutch/closer which he is, but at some point when your best player is faltering, you got to got to plan b, which they didn't. JUST PASS TO HARDEN.

10. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

No I'm just going by how Lin was deferring so much to Harden when1) harden was obviously gassed 2)harden was missing shots due to 1). Either Lin is being too passive because he is nervous about making a mistake or McHale ordered him to defer to harden...

11. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

lol lof calling others bandwagoners. the irony. pot meet kettle

12. adamzee

adamzee Member

i did watch the game. lin kept up with most of lillard's drives, and he had to drop it off to L.A. because he had nowhere else to go. L.A. accounted for most of his assists.

your blatant trolling is sad. glad to have called you out on it.

13. mirus

mirus Member

Gil is actually a knicks board member.

14. VanityHalfBlack

15. slickster

slickster Member

LOL, Lin played EXCELLENT defense tonight.

16. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

You are down right blind. even bill and bullard were saying lillard was penetrating with ease. go back to the same bandwagon you crawled out of you fake ass bandwagoner

17. javguy

javguy Member

Spiegel, you need to take a deep breath or call it a night. It's one loss we'll all get over it.

18. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

+1 I really hope it was McHale and not Lin being a p***y.

19. zzpot

zzpot Member

Maybe the ball should have been in Lin's hands?.. I think so.+

Why was Harden licking his shoes off? That was way too much EGO before the OT.. Lin should have had the ball, I believe. Lin is the point guard and does it well.

zzpot

20. King Boo

King Boo Member

That's what I was asking during the game. I said it after the first game of the preseason, I hate how Lin brings it up the court, passes to the off-guard and then camps in the corner. I don't see how that helps the Rockets at all, but maybe someone can explain it to me?

It can't be Lin since I've never seen that before, must be McHale's playbook?