1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When the Regular season starts, Lin Fans need to..

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, Oct 15, 2012.

1. jpisa

jpisa New Member

It's sad to see the argument. Would you please create a kind of "All about Lin" thread? So fans may post his latest news, pic, game video up there.

2. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

LAMOF

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you're making stuff up dude. I was hated by all the Yao fans.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=151691

Poll: Who is the Dream? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    tinman

View Poll Results: Who is Dream?
    Yao Ming 107 11.90%
    Hakeem Olajuwon 685 76.20%
    Both, they both greatest dreams! 107 11.90%
    Voters: 899. You have already voted on this poll

4. Snoopy51

Snoopy51 Member

No, it is known as Chicken Lover in Texas:

[​IMG]

Tinman is in a war path! Lol,...

5. tinman

Supporting Member

Tracy Murray has been out of the league for a long time.

If a current player is still active in the league on another team, it is moved to the NBA Dish.

For example when Tracy McGrady went to the Knicks, Pistons, Hawks.. there were threads about him created in the DISH.

HOWEVER, if it's about Tracy McGrady's stint in Houston, like when he was clashing with coach Rick Adelman, that belongs here in the GARM.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

You know why they did that?

Cause Lin doesn't play for the Knicks anymore.

7. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

Lol, this is pretty funny. I literally had a tears in my eyes when Hakeem "finally" won it against the Knicks (I have been a Rockets fan since 1980 and followed Hakeem from U of H).

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Amen Brother! F the Knicks and the New York Media .

Knicks fans outta know about Clutch City cause we Clutch Citied them!

9. Snoopy51

Snoopy51 Member

Clutch:

I was a moderator for a technical IT site where we prohibited any political, religion, advertisement or racist comments from our posters. I have banned a dozen members and deleted many posts from our web site. In fact, we used Vbulletin with a earlier version.

I checked the CluctchFans BBS carefully for posting Etiquette and Standards prior to joining. The only thing it has:

The single most important element in posting an article from an online source is the link to that source. The second critical piece is crediting the source of the article in the thread title, generally contained within brackets [].

Anything after that, such as citing text from the article, is up to you. However, if the thread does not include a link to the article, it will get locked.

To be fair. What we need is a sticky on the GARM that is clearly stated that this is only for current Rocket players only. We don't care what their former team(s) or association.

We don't want LOF or LOH, YOF or YOH. Can you spell out LOH for Lin Only fan or Lin Only Hater. I am a Lin fan but I am also a fan of Martin, Parsons, Omar Asik, Patterson, Jones and coach kevin McHale (I watched many Celtics games in Boston, many years ago).

Any fans from Celtics, Knicks, Lakers, etc, please GTFO!

I was stationed in Fort Bliss, Texas for a year but now I am retired in Florida. I watched the Rockets game through NBA TV. I am hoping to catch a Rocket game, next time I am in Katy. Here is the warning:

[​IMG]

Are you man enough to do that?

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Weird that you quoted me, I'm assuming your message was for Clutch.

11. seahawk

seahawk Member

I was a LOF and I follow Lin here to Clutch. Am now a fan of Rockets and I want Rockets to win 50 games this season.

12. Snoopy51

Snoopy51 Member

Seahawk:

Are you a lady?

According to dialtone888, 70-80% Lin fans are ladies?

13. Snoopy51

Snoopy51 Member

It was meant for you and Clutch!

I figured I addressed to Clutch since Tin Man has no heart and rusted solidly. :p

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

"In order to get reputation from other posters, you need to spread them first"
    Sound familiar?

15. koopa

koopa Member

Jeremy Lin's gna be an allstar. He's a better PG than what the rockets had last year and his court vision and passing is just up there with the best. THe only thing that could stop him is injury. I'm just hoping he won't be injury prone like Yao Ming. If not then he will definitely be an all star.

16. torocan

torocan Member

Like the optimism, but it really is too early to say how he'll stack up vs Lowry or Dragic.

He has upside, and I think the minimum he'll be is an average starting PG this season... which is still quite solid. However, let's not start crowning him yet. He will probably be in the all-star game, as for whether he'll be an all-star player it's WAY too early to say.

We have to remember Lin isn't a vet... this is effectively his Sophomore season. He still has a TON of stuff to work on before he'll be moving up into the rarified air of all-star play.

17. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

He actually isn't the better pg right now, most advanced metrics and eye test from knowledgable basketball fans will attest to this.

18. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

I actually wouldn't mind this if possible. I was against it at first, but seems like a lot of people have a problem of having Lin threads on this board, which creates a lot of unnecessary arguments.

19. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

Well, he is ranked higher than Dragic in the ESPN players ranking.

20. formido

formido Member

No one hates you. Why are you so angry?