1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA2k13 ratings :)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CoolColJ, Sep 15, 2012.

1. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

Rockets will be good for Assosciation mode in NBA2K13 ;)

2. McRaggize

McRaggize Member

I just wanna know if there exists a team that has the lower average ratings than us. Bobcats?

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Having seen all of Lin's games, the B+ is warranted for Lin, and Toney as well. Actually, I think Chandler Bang should be upgraded rather than downgrading Lin. Someone in 2K did their homework in the face of popular opinion. You're hoing to be surprised how good Lin's defense really is. I'll guarantee he'll lead the team in steals and play tenacious d all game long, leading a culture of pesky d at the top. His handles on the other hand should be downgraded a bit, till he rectifies his turnovers. His rebounding is great for a pg as well and should also upgraded.

4. coweye

coweye Member

Lets go back to the real life for a while.We have a lot of players who are team players. Thats why we always are in the playoff hunt at the end of the season. Indvidual our players may not be Kobe, Durant or Lebron but no team in the league likes to play against us.
    Thats why as long as you can't realy put a team work attributes to each players in a computer game like NBA2k cant be realistic.

5. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

There are plenty.

6. wobwobwobwob

wobwobwobwob Member

I think the nuggets was the best. Put in McGee at center and faried and have galli chandler and lawson and shoot the 3

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Rockets on 2k12 were very fun!

Lowry
    Martin
    Budinger
    Scola
    Dalembert

Lob all day to Budinger on fast breaks! Martin and Lowry were hit or miss on outside shots but Dragic was lights out from 3. Parsons wasnt bad, Camby (later on) was good to put in. Scola is money 15-18ft from the basket! Courtney Lee was also a alley oop stud!

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I remember the day when the Rockets used to be labeled as the perfect video game team on NBALIVE because of Yao and Tracy. Now its the exact opposite. Terrible video game team, and probably pretty good in real life.

Who knows. They might just be that bad this year, but i doubt it.

But just like the Yao and Tracy years taught us, its just a F-ing video game and not real life.

9. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

:eek:

10. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Tank for Cody Zeller in 2013... and Wiggins in 2014

In Morey we Trust

screw the playoffs.. we've missed it the pass 3 years, and i can wait 2 more

11. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

If you input the current released overalls and use them with last years averages for the rest at the end of the year, Houston ends up 23rd with Bobcats, Magic, Wizards, Cavs, Kings, Phoenix and Portland behind. Phoenix is 24.

12. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

I liked the Spurs or Wizards. John Wall was too fast. Nene got almost every rebound. And for the spurs, Ginobili would rarely miss.

13. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

14. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

15. T4Buckets

T4Buckets Member

16. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

D-Mo at 58 too. 2K sucks with overalls of rookies. And some players too. Toney Douglas 72? Really?

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Should be noted that last video isn't up to date, the ratings contradict some of 2k'S statements and some players are on the wrong teams. Probably from an old build.

18. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

Video removed by 2K...

19. Htown's2kFinest

i bet you that's the ratings for the rookies tho. at least royce white has a decent rating.