1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's the worst thing you've done or seen at an office party?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BlastOff, Jan 13, 2003.

Tags:
  1. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Well I have nothing to say because I'm a good boy at office parties. :p

Seriously, the worst thing that I've probably done is grind the HR lady on the dance floor. The worst things I've seen were usually management people's antics under the influence. Ho man, when they get some alcohol in them they are wild people. You almost like some of them.

Funny thing is, you don't want to show up for work the next day because someone else ends up telling you the crazy stuff you did the night before.

2. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

In '99 I did the Price Waterhouse- Coopers Christmas party in Denver. Two male employees got drunk, professed that they were gay and started to kiss in front of me and 200 accountants. I heard that they were terminated shortly thereafter.

Great thread.

3. drapg

drapg Member

We had an outdoor office party once. One of my co-workers, a very large lady, sat down on top of one of those park benches (the table with a bench on each side connected to it that you see at all generic parks) and crushed the entire table part. Another coworker was actually sitting properly on the bench and the table part crushed his thigh. He walked around with a cast for weeks (trying to get $ out of the company, naturally)

The guy was a prick and I laughed so hard when it happened. Not one person in our entire group of 100 actually liked him, or could even stomach him!

edit: I forgot to mention she was drunk off her ass and laughed at the guy too. Kegs at office parties are pure greatness!

#3 drapg, Jan 13, 2003
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2003
  4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I once got intoxicated and challenged a partner at the investment bank that I worked at to a racquetball match. I told him if he scored one point then I would pay him $100. The partner was mildly insulted by the challenge.

5. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Hey AB...were their names Neil and Bob, or is that just what they did?:D

6. Another Brother

whoa! :D

7. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I had intercourse with an IS Network Analyst (female mind you), in the bathroom while an all employee meeting was going on at a hotel.

Good times.

8. Another Brother

Was she so fat until she fell in love and broke it?:rolleyes:

9. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

no.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's funny.

I got drunk at one and got into a discussion with the partner I worked for about how he and this other partner looked like Beavis and Butthead (not out of the blue, they had been called that before). However, I forgot that they hated each other with a passion due to one of them sleeping with the other's wife. A table of 15 all telling me to shut up with various hand signals was pretty funny.

11. Buck Turgidson

Went home with my boss's daughter.

12. Another Brother

DAYUM!!

I think we have a winner...

13. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

:eek:

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Buck works for his dad though.

15. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

:D

16. Another Brother

DOUBLE DAYUM!!!!

I wouldn't take that if I were you Buck...:eek:

17. Buck Turgidson

Classic!

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

um, uh, I only meant that he gave his sister a ride home from the party -- nothing more. :)

19. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

At a Christmas party, I walked into the hotel room of my manger. I found her with the regional director and their spouses playing poker, passing around a penis shaped bong.

20. dimsie

dimsie Member

OK, this was about five years ago and it wasn't an 'office party', per se, but it was a party pretty much solely attended by people from my place of work, at someone's house. The theme was 'Swingers and Sex Kittens' and by the end of the evening I would say over half the attendees - 20 people - were actually having a mild orgy in one of the bedrooms of the house. (By mild I mean no actual penetration occurred but there was nudity, spanking, and kissing of various parts of the body amongst the group.)

It was quite odd. But fun to watch. ;)