1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Rockets or Daryl Morey.....Wheres your loyalty ????

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dreamshake1, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

I for one am a Rockets fan and a Morey fan. I am ok with rebuilding and I am ok with big moves just as long as we divert from our current mediocrity.

I don't think Morey had too many options this offseason. Some of the moves are definately questionable and are head scratchers, but I believe we a far from finished with this roster. If we start the season with our current group I will have to eat crow.

I can understand the argument that players may not want to come here due to our managment but I still like the fact that Morey always seems to maintain our flexibility. I think this will prove to be valuable in the long run.

GO ROCKETS & IN MOREY I TRUST!

2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Don't waste your time reading it :p

3. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I wish we could give threads 1/2 stars

4. wiredog

wiredog Member

"die hard rockets fan".....says the guy who joined last week....

5. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

its been one miss after another for Morey. I like his direction now. I prefer Morey striking out over and over again. That forced rebuild is better than his own ideas. I am fine either way now.

6. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Idk about you guys but I'm not even a Rockets fan, I'm just here for Morey

1 person likes this.
  7. Dreamshake1

Dreamshake1 Member

The 8th pick next year? How strong will the Morey draft be next year as opposed to this year?

8. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

DaEel Moray reminded us the Rockets played best last year with Dragic & Lowry on the floor. we've lost both for a pick sometime in the next few years.

i guess if you're a tanking proponent it's celebration time, 'cept Asik & Lin still makes no sense.

9. Dreamshake1

Dreamshake1 Member

Yea, as if there could be die hard Rocket fans outside if c:rolleyes:lutch

10. Sanity2disChaos

get crdit when you earn and do something to deserve it...........what has he done??honestly.....how much closer are we to competing with OKC,SA,LA....even LAC,POR......miles away.

You cant market crap...so it would be nice to put atleast one player on the floor EVERYONE would want to see.....but that looks like it will not happen.

Fu@k your feelings,thoughts and opinions...The NBA is a business....period...

11. ejarts

ejarts Member

morey is the best at getting the right players. he wanted to tank and rebuild.since Yao but Les said no. I think Les finally said yes and we just have to trust morey now.

12. Dreamshake1

Dreamshake1 Member

I admire you're honesty. Explains the endless defending of Morey on here

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Again, Dreamshake1, I am anxiously awaiting to hear what you think our offseason plan should have been.

14. red96

red96 Member

Wow. I cant beleive some of you guys. Yall act as if trading Lowry and letting Lee and Dragic walk just cost us some kind of championship run. Like we just broke up the Heat's big 3 or something.:rolleyes: We just turn or 2013draft pick from 14th to 10th while adding Toronto's pick. Now if we just shake Martan and Scola.........

15. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I was joking haha

16. juanm34

juanm34 Member

^^^LMOA........ seriously now GTFO!!!!:grin:

17. Raven

Raven Member

History will show that the last few DMOFs went t*** up on July 5th 2012.

18. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Fixed

19. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

ive been following morey since his freshman year at MIT. he was puttin up crazy numbers, i knew he would be a stud in the league..

20. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

I heard a rumor that the entire Houston fanbase hates Daryl Morey and agrees he should be fired. Now that we've won, what are your opinions on how we should run this franchise after Morey gets fired?