1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stupid kids on bus harass bus monitor until she cries.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jacoby, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It is Faux outrage.
    I mean people are upset .. . but not upset enough to do anything about it

Rocket River
    if they did . . .then they could not get these great videos

2. Nero

Nero Member

Well what, what do you expect people to do?

You can't do or say anything to anyone these days, because you have the 'professionally-offended' vermin out there who just wait for the next thing to happen so they can run to the nearest camera and scream RACISM! DISCRIMINATION! THAT PERSON SHOULD BE FIRED! THAT PERSON SHOULD APOLOGIZE! ..and who are willing to use and abuse our legal system in order to take punitive action against people merely for the heinous crime of speaking up against things which are clearly wrong.

As long as we as a society allow this screaming attention-whoring to trump common sense and decency, then 'faux outrage' is all we have available.

Sometimes I wonder if people even know what shame is anymore. It used to be a powerful societal motivator, but no more. People with no shame, no honor, no morals and no virtue have been allowed to set the rules of the game.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

She does have power. All she has to do is inform the bus driver, as well as tell the kids if they say another word to her she is going to inform the principal the following day and he/she will be waiting by the bus. Then tell the kids if they ever want to ride the bus again they better STFU.

These kids are acting like any other kids if you let them walk all over you.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Political correctness is for p*****s.

I hate it.

Sucking the moral fiber out of our country.

DD

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ I don't know what you're trying to say, specifically, but you can be respectful WITHOUT political correctness, DD. :mad: You don't need to be "politically correct" to put these kids in their place.

Agreed with you, Rocket River, on all counts. The "ACLU" and the "CPS" and all those other "protective" agencies would be all over the lady had she done anything in retaliation.

I would have just sit there and "taken" every insult. Wrote down everything. Took pictures, video, etc.

Without all that proof, no one would believe the lady... and the kids' parents would be suing and suing and suing without end... because their kids didn't get "a second chance." Little punks like that deserve no second chance.

Those kids should WALK to where ever they were going from now on. :eek:

6. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

The kids parents should be ashamed of themselves.

7. DaDakota

8. DaDakota

I would not be surprised if they were raising self entitled brats....

DD

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I did a couple cruel* things as a kid, but the punishment given by my parents was so heavy-handed that I soon stopped (not literally heavy-handed; was never hit). That is all that is needed. For my parents the solution was: Have dad take a day off work and make the kid's life a living hell for one day and everything should be set right again.

*Never made an elderly woman cry though. Sheesh!

10. DaDakota

Oh man, that happened at our house too, called in sick to work as a 17 year old just to sleep a little longer.

Dad found out, got me out of bed and I did yard work all day in 100 degree heat......yeah, I always went to work from that point on....lol.

DD

11. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

It's completely ****ty how those kids are acting, but I don't understand why she does nothing. Like you stated she can take action by telling the bus driver and by acting like an adult who has authority over them.

And to all the people who say she needs to hit them you are taking the cheapest and worst way out of the situation.

12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

OIC what you meant now, DD. :eek: I agree.

That's pretty good, The Real Shady. If I ever found out that my daughters are doing some CRAP like that, I'll do one better and WATCH them the entire week at school. THAT's RIGHT, WATCH THEM. You heard what I said: WATCH THEM. They won't do it again.

not hispanic???? :confused:

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The future of America looks promising...

14. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I did far worse when I was a kid.

15. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

The Facebook generation.

These are the kids that are mad because they look and act like r****ds (on Facebook) and no girl wants them.

16. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Well clearly she isn't the best bus monitor in the world. But she may have done somethings - tell driver, tell principal. Likely didn't video tape it herself, but that tech may be beyond her capabilities for all I know. Moreover, consider she may have legitimately actually been scared of these kids from a violence perspective.

But, as you qualified, it doesn't matter. These kids deserve serious punishment.

The thadeus had sex with the bus monitor?

17. DaDakota

Taking corporal punishment out of schools was a bad thing to begin with.....kids need consequences.

DD

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I hate to put some blame on her, but she's entertaining their comments by responding and acknowledging them. The kids are getting a kick out of her mannerisms and answers. the more she says the more they have to respond with. I'm not sure how long this has been going on and what, if anything, she's tried to do about it. I feel like she's probably not saying anything.

That being said, i can't imagine ever saying any of that to someone that much older than me. A lot of kids these days don't understand why one should be respectful to their elders. They think it only applies to teachers, cops, or other positions of authority.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Nobody I know has ever acted like this. Even the poorest kids I know.
    They're a bunch of middle-class spoiled brats?
    No surprise. I hear stories of dumb crap going on in richer schools in my district like Seven Lakes and Cinco.

20. DaDakota

It is not just the richer districts, my father retired from AT&T 15 years ago, got bored and decided to drive a bus for Rockwall outside of Dallas to fill up his days.

Lots of stories from rich and poor kids behaving badly, up there, they have video cameras on busses, and kids would flat out get banned from riding for the year, forcing their parents to have to deal with it, becaus their kids were little pukes.

DD