1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wade's dirty plays this year

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LMLnOTewYGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rjh5N1zVGgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3JCZtj7D18o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/he4OY6gJNX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6pGOVj3kP5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Omer

Omer Member

Those are dirty plays except for the Garnett one...
    Garnett deserves it with all the dirty play and taunting he does on a regular basis. I wish more people would stand up to him.

4. gah

gah Member

Yeah, but this one screen was a clean one, unfortunate for Miller but that could be anybody making him fall like that.

5. gah

gah Member

Common denominator: All those are p***y fouls.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Agreed. I thought the Collison one and the Rondo one were especially vicious, intended to injure. The Hamilton one was just a prima donna douche move.

7. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Does anyone think Wade should be suspended for that foul? I know he won't and it's the playoffs but if Jason Smith's foul on Blake Griffin warranted a 2 game suspension, this should warrant 1 game at least. Collison was blindly hit by Wade and he is a short/slim point guard vs the bulky Wade. Smith and Griffin were similar body types. Knowing the NBA, the Smith suspension was to protect the poster child Griffin while Collison is a relative no one to average fans and suspending Wade would interfere with playoff games being played with everyone at full strength.

8. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

He should for sure be suspended. I don't think you can even argue that he didn't purposely shoulder tackle Collison because he didn't get a call. Throw in that he broke Kobe's nose in the all star game for the exact same reason and he deserves to miss one game.

9. MD_in_Training

Wade is now by far the biggest POS on that MIA team. Some people think that Lebron corrupted Wade, but now I think Wade turned bad apple by himself. Lebron is a little douche, but I have never seen him play dirty or act with malicious intent.

1 person likes this.
  10. Mariachi ROCKET

Hope they get knocked off by the Pacers! If not SA is just destroying teams like a sleeping giant just woke up from his nap and is super hungry. SA will demolish The Heat if they can get past OKC.

11. MD_in_Training

:confused::confused::confused: If the Heat get past OKC, they win the championship.

12. Tmac1Yao11

Tmac1Yao11 Member

not sure if serious

13. mortiki85

mortiki85 Member

I don't know if it is cause for suspension, but if you look at it the other way, and Collison took Wade out like that because he didn't get a call, he would've gotten a flag 2, and probably suspended

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

That Wade foul on Collison should have been Flagrant 2 (ejected) and Wade should get suspended a game. What's the difference between a punch and a flying cross body block on a player that doesn't even have the ball? Seriously?

NWO Heat does what it wants.

15. MostLoyalFan

MostLoyalFan Member

this isnt football. go drink your protein shake and stand in the batting cage, happy gilmore.

16. conquistador#11

17. SacTown

SacTown Member

I absolutely think he should.

18. krouchchocolate

ouch rondo's elbow. Wade is a douche now.

19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

That should have been a flagrant 2 and 1 game suspension in my eyes. Extremely dangerous play shoving someone from behind on the fast break that close to the basket. If Artest does that then he is probably ejected immediately and suspended 2 games. I honestly have no clue how Wade wasn't ejected for that b****y cheap shot.

That shove on Rip should have been a technical foul as well.

20. gah

gah Member

First of all, I don't even know what you are calling me or wtf you tried to say.

Go and try fouling like that on the streets so you can learn the difference between fouling like a man and fouling like a coward, fine lessons of sportsmanship you'll get.

IDK what has gotten into Wade but he's ruining the good will he had from anti-super friends fans.