1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wade broke Bryant's nose

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 27, 2012.

1. davidwu

davidwu Contributing Member

Lovely, by your own logic, once you fouled somebody at a pick-up game (whether you apologized or not afterwards), you should not go the paint anymore as you'd expect you get the **** fouled out if you do, :confused:

2. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

That's what happens when you try to form a super team... Not enough cap room to go around...

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Nice reading comprehension. Read it again. Think about what it said. Read it one more time to make sure you got it. Then reply.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

hard foul, not dirty, get over it.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

nope, you are wrong. no way. no hands on ball.

It's so amazing how you can't see that.

6. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I gave you a picture and told exactly where to watch the youtube clip. If you watch the clip, you can actually see both of Wade's hands bounce off the ball.

If you refuse to acknowledge it, there's nothing I can do. It's like they say, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

7. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

All Star Game > Pro Bowl .... at least

8. SunsRocketsfan

Agree with everyone saying Wade is so full of himself and up his own a$$ (no reading comprehension fail here) and that he has become one of the biggest douche bags in the NBA. Just the way he carries himself and his stupid smug look. Cant stand the guy. Hated lebron last season but that hate has died down a bit. Only knock on LBJ is he doesn't want to be the man in the clutch so whatevers. I really hope the heat lose again this year.. i'd hate to see Wade and Lebron get a ring.

9. dsid411

dsid411 Member

That was awesome. I'm so glad Wade did that, I can't stand Kobe. More people should slap Kobe around like that he deserves it.

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

lol cause Wade is so humble.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm looking at the better view. The 12 second mark. Wades arms bouncing off Kobe's shoulders and arms, and ball fully visible the whole time. anyhow, i'm not saying it's a flagrant. Wade tried to wrap up Kobe's arms. You see two hands hitting the ball. I don't. Not a big deal.

12. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I hate posts like these.

Seriously STFU.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I still don't get how he broke his nose though, these kind of flagrants happen all the time in season games. Kobe must have a sissy nose.

14. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

eh Wade is a douche. Last year, when the Heat went on the losing streak he was like, "Oh everyone is happy the Heat are losing." and in the playoffs the Rondo injury and postgame talking about how he is "not" a dirty player. He is the sort that cares about his image and reads what headlines say about him. Dirty.

15. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Next time Wade drives on the Lakers, Kobe or Artest should make sure his face meets an elbow.

16. Rox11

Rox11 Member

One of the times i actually agree with you :grin:

ParaSolid
    Like this?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Don't worry the fakas are known for that kind of stuff when there loosing.

But seriously he was going for the ball, quit being geniuses analyzing frame by frame. Even tho there was some frustration backed by it, it wasn't dirty.

17. VBG

VBG Member

Do you hate Michael Jordan?

18. mrm32

mrm32 Member

How can people possibly argue that Wade was going for the ball when he himself stated he was going for the foul seeing How Kobe had been fouling him a couple times prior? He's trying to justify it by saying Kobe did it so he had to get him back.

1 person likes this.
  19. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

people keep saying "it's an all star game, everyone is just letting guys go in for dunks." you know who wasn't letting people go in for dunks? kobe. you know who was fouling a lot without it being called while not letting people go in for dunks? kobe. you know who did get a couple trips to the line on minimal contact while wade, lebron, and durant didn't? kobe. you know who got sick of it? dwyane wade. i think he figured he'd give the refs something to call. i don't think he tried to break his nose (watching the replays during the game i still didn't see how it happened), but he didn't even try to stop kobe's spin so i think he just had his mind made up to let kobe go and then foul him hard. the nose was just collateral damage in the message sending/frustration venting.

edit: and lets not act like the lakers getting back would be karma or something. between kobe elbowing shane, fisher flattening scola, and bynum's cheap shot on barea, they're still in the debit column if anything.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It doesn't matter. How could Wade be playing on the ball when he was completely behind Kobe who was having a clear path to the basket?

I am a certified Kobe hater. But that could have been considered a flagrant in a real game, let alone an all star game.

VBG, I want some competitiveness in the all star game too. But that has nothing to do with Wade's part here. What you say could be valid only if EVERYBODY on the floor agreed to play a physically competitive game. Like HP pointed out, when the other guy is not expecting physicalness, it makes it very dangerous. It's like hitting someone that is not defending himself.